News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'M A GRANDPA

Started by Steve P., January 23, 2006, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

It's official, I am a GRANDPA............   :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: My grandson, LUCAS, was born at 1:31 PM today. Very happy and healthy, so is MOM... Dad too...  Grandma and I couldn't be happier.. 

I wonder if Fisher Price sells a Baby's First TORQUE WRENCH ??    :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Congratulations, you old fart!! ;D

Seriously, congrats Steve. That's gotta be pretty cool! :thumbs: Try not to spoil him too bad now. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

viper r/t

69_500

Congrats Steve, man I didn't figure ya for being old enough to be a grandpa.

Craftsman makes some pretty neat little toy tools for kids. haven't seen a torque wrench yet, but my boy has hammers, pliers, screwdrivers, a drill, a sander, nail gun, impact wrench and the such.

67_Dodge_Charger

Your not that old are you?  I've seen the baby wrench set.  Chrome and multicolored.  

Congratulations. :yesnod:

-Robert

golden73

Congrats Steve!!!!!  :2thumbs:  :cheers:

Steve P.

Thanks guys...  Yup, I am old enough.. 44... Hell in some parts of this country that's old enough to be a great Granpaw!!!! ;D   Heeheehee......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Telvis

bull

Congrats to you. I can defintely wait for my turn at that role.

dd44068

congrats man have funwith it

yellowcuda

Congratulations Steve!  Post some pictures of the sweet one when you can. ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

red72chrgr

Congrats!!! You'll enjoy him. I have 4 grandkids (3 girls, 1 boy).
Nothing personal, just business

firefighter3931

Very Cool....congrats buddy !  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Big Lebowski

Woo hoo, smoke a fat cigar. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Johnny SixPack

Congrats Steve! :cheers:

That's too cool, man. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Paul G

Congrats, welcome to the club. 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RD

congratulations steve!!! spoil Lucas rotten so your kids can see what it felt like!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

skip68

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Congrads, hope his first words are DODGE CHARGER !!!! :D Chuck...................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69_500

Well at least ya made it to 40 before being a Grandparent. My grandma was 35 when my sister was born.

Steve P.

That's ok.. I'll bet everyone turned out just fine..

Yellowcuda: I would love to post a pic. or 2 but for some reason I can never get them to  post.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Old Moparz

Congrats Gramps!!

Tools for the kid? Sure they have them, but when they see real ones they won't even touch the toys anymore.
http://www.gummylump.com/front/f_product.php?id=889

Quote from: Steve P. on January 23, 2006, 06:03:30 PM
Thanks guys...  Yup, I am old enough.. 44... Hell in some parts of this country that's old enough to be a great Granpaw!!!! ;D   Heeheehee......

That's scary since I'll be 44 at the end of the year, but mostly because my daughter will only be 7 by then.  :o
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Drop Top

Congratulations Steve!! The fun will start real soon. I've got three a set of twins (Boy and Girl). They are 17 months old and another one that just turned a year old (Boy). The older they get the more fun they become. The best news is you can have them when you want to and send them home. Everytime I see the twins they cry to come home with us and the other one is starting to do the same now. Sometimes its hard to tell them no. Then there are times I just give in. Anyway your times coming and you'll know what I mean. Don't spoil them too much though.  ;)

HAZZARDJOHN

Congratulations! ;D  May God Bless You and your whole family! ;)

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

4402tuff4u

Congratulations! Best wishes to you, your family and the new addition, including mommy. You will need a baby seat now for the Charger!  :cheers: :drive:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BigBlockSam

QuoteCongratulations, you old fart!!   
:iagree:

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Croatia

Congratulations!!

I've heard that love for grandchild is stronger than for child (few confirmed that to me).
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on January 25, 2006, 10:28:50 AM
Congratulations!!

I've heard that love for grandchild is stronger than for child (few confirmed that to me).

Yes I've heard that too, I'm guessing because you can spoil them rotten with things, toys, etc, let them do whatever they want - you have no long term responsibility, you are always the "good guy" because the word "no" is rare..............give them all the sweets they want because once the sugar starts kicking in, you can drop them off to daddy and mommy.  :yesnod::angel:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"