News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dont mess with the dogs

Started by Blown70, January 24, 2006, 11:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

I thought this was a nice Kodak moment.....

moparguy01

Is the pheasant bait in the back a real dog??  :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on January 24, 2006, 01:33:38 PM

LOL that is the womans dog.  The boxer is mine.... :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HAZZARDJOHN

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 24, 2006, 02:14:08 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on January 24, 2006, 01:33:38 PM
Pheasant bait... :smilielol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: That made my sunkist come out of my nose! :2thumbs:
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

69_500

Thats too funny, never heard of a ankle bitter being called a pheasant bait. I'll have to remember that one.

Good looking boxer by the way, oh and the pillow with legs on the couch, well its a dog I guess.

BigBlockSam

Good looking boxer . i like them. my friend has one he named demsy. my dog s not doing good. i had to carry her out today to pee. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 24, 2006, 05:18:31 PM
Good looking boxer . i like them. my friend has one he named demsy. my dog s not doing good. i had to carry her out today to pee. Rene

Sorry to hear about your dog. 

LEXI (the boxer) is a very sweet dog.  She however scares the crap out of most people because unless you say her name she acts like a very tough dog.

Tom

moparguy01

I cant beleive you people havent heard little dogs called pheasant bait. You need to come up north more!

Drache

Here in BC we call them bear bait!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

My experience with Boxers is that they are very smart dogs.  A friend of mine had one that opened the door to let himself out.  And forget about chaining him up because he would release himself from the chain.
Formerly chargerdaytona477

Blown70

Quote from: chargerless4now on January 25, 2006, 01:37:47 AM
My experience with Boxers is that they are very smart dogs.  A friend of mine had one that opened the door to let himself out.  And forget about chaining him up because he would release himself from the chain.

Lexi is very smart too.  Sometimes I think smarter than the owner....

Tom

moparsons

I also have a boxer, she is very smart, but also very onry. She's still a big pup!

moparguy01

Quote from: Blown70 on January 25, 2006, 10:14:28 AM

Tom

Why do you say things like that Tom. you know its just too damn easy to agree with ya. make it a challenge at least.  :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on January 25, 2006, 01:36:15 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on January 25, 2006, 10:14:28 AM

Tom

Why do you say things like that Tom. you know its just too damn easy to agree with ya. make it a challenge at least.  :icon_smile_big:

Well now I am sure someone may have been thinking it... :D