News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bonnet indicators

Started by D13vyl, January 23, 2012, 07:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D13vyl

Hi Guys

Just waiting on my bonnet indicator lights from Jeff at 521 restorations , Fort Collins CO. Great guy. My question is has anyone elso on here fitted such lights. On the UK roads they are a bonus as its quite hard to see the dash indicator lights as they are  small and kinda obscured by the steering wheel.
I had them on my 68 mustang, but unfortunately were wired wrong by previous owner as when switched on the stereo cut off lol.

Thanks guys

Rene :popcrn:
Revelation 19:11 "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a BLACK CHARGER; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he does judge and make war."

hemi68charger

Rene,,,
What car are you putting your bonnet (hood) indicators on? That's the 1st question....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

FLG

bill440rt

If you have all the harnesses, it should be a plug-n-play type deal.
Not familiar with 521 Restorations, but if he is selling the B/EA kit then it should come with the necessary harness. If not, they are available separately from other aftermarket Mopar parts vendors.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

hemi68charger

Quote from: bill440rt on January 23, 2012, 08:02:50 AM
If you have all the harnesses, it should be a plug-n-play type deal.
Not familiar with 521 Restorations, but if he is selling the B/EA kit then it should come with the necessary harness. If not, they are available separately from other aftermarket Mopar parts vendors.

I agree..  All the components should plug and play.. A terminal from the bulkhead connector for the connection should already be there..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

D13vyl

Thanks guys

Im so looking forward to the better weather here in Scotland so i can go cruising to Glencoe, boy the echoes thro the mountains lol,

Rene ;)
Revelation 19:11 "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a BLACK CHARGER; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he does judge and make war."