News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Photos of Old General Lee's

Started by MoparManJim, January 22, 2012, 09:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I would ,like to ask anyone that might have taken photos back in the day of General Lee replica's or the General Lee Enterprise ones also or even of the real General Lee's. Could you please photos some of them in this thread please?  I like to see the time set backgrounds to how things was back then to how they are now days.

skip68

Jim, there's a bunch of DVDs that have the General LEE in them.   The show is called the Duke's of Hazard. 
:nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71green go

Quote from: skip68 on January 22, 2012, 09:53:00 PM
Jim, there's a bunch of DVDs that have the General LEE in them.   The show is called the Duke's of Hazard. 

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

MoparMotel

I'd like to see them as well. Been on another General Lee kick lately  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger

skip68

I know what you mean Jim.   I never get tired of seeing GENERAL LEE'S.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kikgas01

It is Hazzard. :nana: :D

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: kikgas01 on January 22, 2012, 10:20:04 PM
It is Hazzard. :nana: :D

...I was gonna say that, but  :scratchchin:

The70RT

I think every picture of a general lee is on here, all you got to do is search....there is at least 1 new thread every few days. Might as well put all 5,000 pics on this thread though  ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ChargersETC..ETC..

I'd like to see old photo's of WB General Lee's or General Enterprise Cars or replicas built before say 1985 . Especially if theres any with the vin # visable at a studio set.That would help to find real cars used on the show there must be some more that survived .
has anyone been able to zoom in on the old vin #s and list wb cars used on the show?

MoparManJim

.......................................................... Skippy, I want to talk with you after class...  :nana: :smilielol:

Fred

Quote from: The70RT on January 22, 2012, 10:46:32 PM
I think every picture of a general lee is on here, all you got to do is search....there is at least 1 new thread every few days. Might as well put all 5,000 pics on this thread though  ::)

:lol: :lol: round and round the merry-go-round!!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bill440rt

http://www.cglfc.com/

All the pictures of the General Lee you would ever want to see.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

68RT4ME

Here's one with Reb Flag and all. I hope it works for you... :rofl:

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

MoparManJim

Quote from: bill440rt on January 23, 2012, 08:00:59 AM
http://www.cglfc.com/

All the pictures of the General Lee you would ever want to see.

I am already a member of that club..  :lol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: 68RT4ME on January 23, 2012, 10:01:22 AM
Here's one with Reb Flag and all. I hope it works for you... :rofl:

Very funny...  :lol:.. I meant the car... not the person.  :lol:

kikgas01

Then why do you read any threads that even have the word "General Lee" in it? Just to post something negative?

mauve66

Quote from: ChargersETC..ETC.. on January 22, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
I'd like to see old photo's of WB General Lee's or General Enterprise Cars or replicas built before say 1985 . Especially if theres any with the vin # visable at a studio set.That would help to find real cars used on the show there must be some more that survived .
has anyone been able to zoom in on the old vin #s and list wb cars used on the show?

there  is a general lee fan club or something that lists all the surviviing cars, most were jumped to death
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Back N Black

I'm not a big GL fan, are these ok??

Fred

I didn't know they had totem poles in the south!  :lol:

RiverRaider

My first Charger was a Stock Car.

freddyd02

The70RT

Quote from: kikgas01 on January 23, 2012, 07:38:53 PM
Then why do you read any threads that even have the word "General Lee" in it? Just to post something negative?

Negative?....not as negative as all these hidious pics on here. It just seems people post GL threads just to post them.....because most are the same thing over and over. Why do I keep looking on them....I guess to try to figure out what all the hype is about......still haven't.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fred

kikgas01

Quote from: The70RT on January 23, 2012, 11:50:56 PM

Negative?....not as negative as all these hidious pics on here. It just seems people post GL threads just to post them.....because most are the same thing over and over. Why do I keep looking on them....I guess to try to figure out what all the hype is about......still haven't.
All I`m saying is don`t read them if you are just goung to gripe about it and move on. Alot of people like them. Just like you like 70 Chargers and I think they are hidious. They look like a vacuum but I don`t gripe about it. I keep my crappy comments to my self so I don`t wreck someones day. Just sayin...

bill440rt

Quote from: kikgas01 on January 24, 2012, 09:00:54 AM
Quote from: The70RT on January 23, 2012, 11:50:56 PM

All I`m saying is don`t read them if you are just goung to gripe about it and move on. Alot of people like them. Just like you like 70 Chargers and I think they are hidious. They look like a vacuum but I don`t gripe about it. I keep my crappy comments to my self so I don`t wreck someones day. Just sayin...

:scratchchin:  :popcrn:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce