News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Battery cap color

Started by charge69, May 27, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

A quick question:  What color was the battery caps on a 1969 HemiCharger  group27 battery?

6bblgt

charge69

Thank you  6bbl     Thank you again as my MOPAR battery took a dump and  I am thinking of a reproduction "MOPAR" battery and need the proper color for a GRP 27  Charger's battery cap

ODZKing

Agreed, group 27 will be red.
The only place that carries them right now is http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/.
There was another plce at Carlisle but I can't seem to find their card.  :brickwall:

charge69

ODZKing : Funny you should mention Antiqueautobatteries.  I checked their website and the battery looks correct but says either Green or Yellow caps!  I might have to give them a call and see if red caps are available!

ODZKing

Quote from: charge69 on June 05, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
ODZKing : Funny you should mention Antiqueautobatteries.  I checked their website and the battery looks correct but says either Green or Yellow caps!  I might have to give them a call and see if red caps are available!

When I ordered mine a number of years ago, they asked what color caps I wanted and I said red.