News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sexual harassment

Started by nvrbdn, January 20, 2012, 02:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

let me know if it shows up. click on the little box.
no it doesnt work. i will have to try to get a web address. sorry
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Tilar

I'm looking for the little box.... Course I've been looking for little boxes since I was maybe 15 and it's been a long time since I saw one too. :-\
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

it was sent to my work comp. it was a vidoe set in the 50's about how you can have sex at work without the harassment charges.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Darkman

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 20, 2012, 06:27:24 PM
it was sent to my work comp. it was a vidoe set in the 50's about how you can have sex at work without the harassment charges.

:popcrn:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

no, and i wont be back to that comp. till monday morning. then i will see if the video can be copied. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

i know it will copy to emails cuz i sent it to a few people. just didnt copy and paste.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House