News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAVE SOME

Started by 1970440RT, January 22, 2006, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970440RT

Had to start a new thread, the others were "tainted".

STEELERS are going to the SUPERBOWL!!! 

Guess I'll have to keep up the tradition of a case of delicious, ice cold Yeungling lagers on game day.  I'm getting thirsty just sitting here typing that last sentence.  mmm, it is like having a beer and a sandwich all in one bottle.

We beat the one, two and three seed.  Must be still a fluke I guess.  Flame on haters.  See you in Feb. ;)

Shannon Sharpe, you left your jockstrap in the booth.  Take note from boomer, at least he knows when to hop on the bandwagon.

Smugness and sarcasm free of charge.

As soon as I sober up...   in March, I'll post some good pics of my cars in the homecoming parade back here in town to get our minds on important summer "things".  Great pics from the last good weekend here before the December deep freeze.

rare69

the steelers are going to the super bowl and thats about it! there going to have there ass handed to them. by the seahawks. better have another drink!

greenpigs

I could care less who wins, I'm just here for the start of the flaming.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Shakey

The Leafs got whipped by the Sens on Saturday night - brutal.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Shakey on January 23, 2006, 07:24:11 AM
The Leafs got whipped by the Sens on Saturday night - brutal.

The Maple Laffs are a joke. I feel sorry for the Toronto faithful, they deserve better. Time to clean house....

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

Quote from: 1970440RT on January 22, 2006, 10:22:49 PM
Had to start a new thread, the others were "tainted".

STEELERS are going to the SUPERBOWL!!! 

We beat the one, two and three seed.  Must be still a fluke I guess.  Flame on haters.  See you in Feb. ;)

No flaming or hating here....you're preaching to the choir.  :icon_smile_big: I've been waiting along time for this to happen. Big Ben is twice the QB that O'Donell ever was....i'm not expecting a repeat of their last SB appearance. The Defense looks impenetrable and shut Indy down cold.  :devil:

Go Steelers !!!!!

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs