News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STEELERS/SEAHAWKS TO THE BIG DANCE IN DETROIT!

Started by superblu72, January 22, 2006, 10:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblu72

And I'll be the first to say it, STEELERS are going to ruffle a few feathers! Lookout Seattle fans but a seahawk is just a snack for a STEELER!

70charginglizard

Quote from: superblu72 on January 22, 2006, 10:00:26 PM
And I'll be the first to say it, STEELERS are going to ruffle a few feathers! Lookout Seattle fans but a seahawk is just a snack for a STEELER!

Sorry
beat you to it in the previous post where I stated well be giving the steelers the bird...."the super bird"... :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

rare69

seahawks are going to stamp some cheep steel in Detroit!

1970440RT

"super bird" must be a more delicious version of a seachicken.  They're probably small so order me 2 up please!!

70charginglizard

Quote from: 1970440RT on January 22, 2006, 10:24:46 PM
"super bird" must be a more delicious version of a seachicken.  They're probably small so order me 2 up please!!

Dont underestimate the power of a Preditor
70charginglizard

8WHEELER

Every one of these Monday morning quarter backs came out saying ' NO WAY CAN WE HANDLE SMITH '   :shruggy: :shruggy:
Where the hell was he? He was on the sidelines complaining like a baby as usual, and it was not his Q-B's fault, they
could not handle our ' DEFENCE '

GO HAWKS   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

RallyeMike

After all those years in the AFC battling the Bronc's in the West, I was hoping to see their asses whipped by the Hawks in the Super bowl. 

GO.......SEEEEHAAAaaaaawkkks! 
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bull

Man, that Delumme or whatever his name was, the QB from Carolina, he really stunk it up today. I haven't seen Carolina play until today and I guess that QB had an excellent rating. I sure didn't see it. Did you see that second pick he threw where he was looking one way and threw the ball another? What was going on there?

RallyeMike

It's been a real strange day. After 30 years the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl and the game was peppered with Charger and Hemi commercials.

I feel dizzy.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

71bee

The Hawks played a killer game tonight. I've always had a spot in my heart for them......too bad that it won't be a very happy ending to all of their hard work this season. The Steelers will probably take 'em down. the NFC is just not as strong as it used to be. sorry, at least I won't have to gack my way through another Patriots Super Bowl!

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin