News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you ever buried anything in your backyard?

Started by Fred, January 15, 2012, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

do you have any yard left to bury anything else?

Bryan

Budnicks

Quote from: A383Wing on January 15, 2012, 07:43:48 PM
do you have any yard left to bury anything else?

Bryan

:2thumbs::rofl:  :smilielol:  :slap: that was many yards, over the years now & we had lots of acreage when I was a youngster...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Quote from: Budnicks on January 15, 2012, 06:35:41 PM
Mostly the kids small pets that had died various ways, usually naturally, I have held many funeral services over the years in a couple of yards, for several hamsters, rabbits, a chipmunk, squirrel's, raccoon's,  snakes, many pet gold fish & tropical fish of many types, a couple of dogs & cats, birds pets & wild birds, they seem to fly into our back window, all the time, a horse a cow & a pig, when I was a little kid... I think that's all...

That's quite some Zoo you had going there!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on January 15, 2012, 05:12:36 PM
QuoteRe: Have you ever buried anything in your backyard?

Nothing that I'll confess to.  :misbehaving:

Just a few pets, the occasional farm animal that died and one cantankerous old buck sheep that happened to walk into a 2 x 4 that I happened to be swinging at the time.  :flame:

Yes, sometimes it pays to keep a secret!! :-X  :lol:

Fred

Quote from: djcarguy on January 15, 2012, 09:40:42 AM
    HEY FRED ,,ya didnt ask park,national forest  or  hahaha bottom of the lake????????????100 feet deep water,hahaha   i'll never tell what i was doing or dumping ,,at the bottom of the lake bed few days before they dropped the plug in the dam and filled that whole valley???? 10 miles long and 100 feet deep ,been going on 30ty year now.. got stopped by cop that day on way home,he was so intent looking fur beer in ta cab  of mys truck ,he did not look at stains in the bed of pu.i was very nerves  so he was looking fur beer or pot,,was the times. thank god the dusty old road had covered and hidden the red stains ,,and i went on home and burned the plywood floor of pu box and washed out and cleaned the rest......and sold my 55 f100 in a few days.... well thanks that has been eating at me fur years and maybe part of too failed wedding ?now i got that off my mind i guess may try that wedding stuff again. if it dont work i can alway take her fur a drive up hwy 62 and show her the lake..thanks again i feel better,do you? well ya al have a great day....

any one buy any of that for even afew seconds,,,, i had afew and early,early april fools ,just letting the mind wander or am I..hahaha   kiddding totally ,,except cop ,beer and selling my pickup,,,,,lake is really,,real/////

I'm glad you're feeling better................sometimes it pays to get it all out in the open!  :2thumbs:
I'm not going to snag anything with my toes if I go swimming in that lake am I?? ??  :eek2:

Budnicks

Quote from: Fred on January 15, 2012, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on January 15, 2012, 06:35:41 PM
Mostly the kids small pets that had died various ways, usually naturally, I have held many funeral services over the years in a couple of yards, for several hamsters, rabbits, a chipmunk, squirrel's, raccoon's,  snakes, many pet gold fish & tropical fish of many types, a couple of dogs & cats, birds pets & wild birds, they seem to fly into our back window, all the time, a horse a cow & a pig, when I was a little kid... I think that's all...

That's quite some Zoo you had going there!
Yep Dr. Dolittle here  :shruggy:... It seems, I'm not the only guy who has had to dig a few holes for pets around here, I had many pets over the years, with 5 sisters & 2 brothers, lived on a ranch & in the city/suburbs, multiple different young children from girlfriends that lived with me over the many years, always had pets of some kind...

Fred

It's all dead animals!
Doesn't anybody have anything worth digging up again buried??  :D

Tilar

It makes you wonder how many old people had money buried in their back yard or stuffed up in the attic... I'd almost bet my grandpa had some somewhere.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Budnicks

Quote from: Fred on January 15, 2012, 09:15:58 PM
It's all dead animals!
Doesn't anybody have anything worth digging up again buried??  :D

My crazy great aunt Gussy {short for Augusta} would bury money in coffee cans, mason jars or what ever she could find at the time, when she died years ago, my dad gave each of us kids $5 each time we were to find stuff, buried all over her property, we worked for days, finally he got a metal detector, lots of cash, coins & even jewelry buried, she had some form of dementia late in life, we were looking allover for stuff hidden or buried, before the estate finally sold, I was young I don't remember how much money, but it was in the thousands, she donated 1/2 of her estate to the San Francisco Synphony {spelling} she was wealthy, my Pops was her favorite nephew, he got the rest... She hatted us kids...

Iceyone

Haven't buried anything in my back yard, but there is a local Mormon History buff who thinks I have about 500 dead Mormons buried in my front yard.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Dino

Quote from: Iceyone on January 16, 2012, 10:20:26 AM
Haven't buried anything in my back yard, but there is a local Mormon History buff who thinks I have about 500 dead Mormons buried in my front yard.

Ok that got my attention!  Why does he think that?  That's quite a lot of mormons, how big is your front yard??
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

moparstuart

Quote from: Iceyone on January 16, 2012, 10:20:26 AM
you a serial killer   :popcrn: :icon_smile_big:    must hate those two suited up guys knocking on your door  ;D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

I think everybody should have a few mormans buried in their yards...    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

:smilielol:have the jehova witnesses been warned :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 16, 2012, 02:57:29 PM
:smilielol:have the jehova witnesses been warned :shruggy:
I bet half of them are  , he just got confused    :icon_smile_big: 

djcarguy

MORMONS IN FRONT YARD,ALL OTHERS AND DOOR TA DOOR  ASSES IN THE BACK YARD, AND POLITICAL ASSES LEFT TO ROT IN THE STREET????  THAT MY WAY OF DEALING JUSTICE TO ANY ASS THAT KNOCKS ON MY DOOR.

69_500

Does it count if your not the one that burried them as long as they are in your backyard? If so there is approximately 100 people buried in my backyard. About 150 from my back deck is an old cemetery from the mid 1800's if that counts. Makes for a nice party house for Halloween.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on January 16, 2012, 04:24:19 PM
Does it count if your not the one that burried them as long as they are in your backyard? If so there is approximately 100 people buried in my backyard. About 150 from my back deck is an old cemetery from the mid 1800's if that counts. Makes for a nice party house for Halloween.
creepy   :icon_smile_big:      Do u see dead people   :nana:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 16, 2012, 05:46:56 PM
only when he digs for treasure. :smilielol:

I think there would be plenty to be had too.................with 100 people burried there..................lots of rings for starters not to mention gold teeth!! :lol:

Fred

Quote from: 69_500 on January 16, 2012, 04:24:19 PM

Geez, how cool is that, an old cemetary from 1800"s have you been to check out names and history of the buried?
Those places are so popular, people are just dying to get in there!!  :lol:

Iceyone

Supposedly I live on the site the Mormons camped out on after they were run out of Nauvoo, Illinois and before they all left for Salt Lake City. My front yard is supposed to be a cemetary although there are no marked graves. They actually bring Mormon tour groups past my place to look. I'm trying to figure out how to cash in on this.  :D
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Bobs69

Fred

Quote from: Bobs69 on January 16, 2012, 10:54:10 PM
Quote from: vancamp on January 15, 2012, 05:45:53 AM
shoot, shovel, shut up :D

Don't any of you have septic tanks.............

Yes but the hole's to small.   :D  Good place for buried treasure though.............no body's going to go scrounging around in that!  :eek2:

Brock Lee

Lots of pets. The biggest..a horse. The girl I was with at the time grew up with it and loved it. When it died she refused to have it taken elsewhere. I paid a guy with a backhoe to dig the hole and we wrapped chains around the carcass and dragged it in the hole with it. I was always nervous that one day I would see the ground sinking there.