News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cruise ship accident,wow !!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, January 14, 2012, 08:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

once he fell in, he couldnt figure out how to get back out of the boat? oh wait...............they probably only have instructions for boarding the boat. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on January 19, 2012, 06:10:27 AM
Today the latest news regarding the chicken of the sea, Cap'n Crunch, is that he apparently told police that he tripped and fell into a lifeboat. ::) That's why he left the ship... because he tripped... and fell... into a lifeboat.

No, seriously. That's what he told them. :rotz:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cruise-captain-claimed-tripped-lifeboat-report/story?id=15386279

Isnt that similar to a Bruce Willis quote in the movie Diehard when he finds his boss in bed with his wife?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

404NOTFOUND

Today the latest news regarding the chicken of the sea, Cap'n Crunch, is that he apparently told police that he tripped and fell into a lifeboat. ::) That's why he left the ship... because he tripped... and fell... into a lifeboat.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cruise-captain-claimed-tripped-lifeboat-report/story?id=15386279

It appears he now has a lawyer.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

ChgrSteve67

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 19, 2012, 11:15:07 AM

Isnt that similar to a Bruce Willis quote in the movie Diehard when he finds his boss in bed with his wife?

I don't remember that one, but I was thinking of another Bruce Willis film, "Lucky Number Slevin," where Josh Hartnett catches his girlfriend in bed with another guy...

Slevin's Girlfriend: This is an accident.
Slevin: (observing her in bed with another man) What, like... he tripped, you fell?

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on January 19, 2012, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 19, 2012, 11:15:07 AMIsnt that similar to a Bruce Willis quote in the movie Diehard when he finds his boss in bed with his wife?

I don't remember that one, but I was thinking of another Bruce Willis film, "Lucky Number Slevin," where Josh Hartnett catches his girlfriend in bed with another guy...

Slevin: (observing her in bed with another man) What, like... he tripped, you fell?
In the Bruce Willis movie i'm thinking of, Bruce goes outside the house, waits for his boss to come out, then he says to his boss, "Head or gut"  the boss choses gut and Bruce socks him one and then they carry on with their day of cop duty.   :shruggy:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 19, 2012, 05:17:58 PM
Quote from: bull on January 19, 2012, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 19, 2012, 11:15:07 AMIsnt that similar to a Bruce Willis quote in the movie Diehard when he finds his boss in bed with his wife?

In the Bruce Willis movie i'm thinking of, Bruce goes outside the house, waits for his boss to come out, then he says to his boss, "Head or gut"  the boss choses gut and Bruce socks him one and then they carry on with their day of cop duty.   :shruggy:

The Last Boy Scout? But theyre not cops (private detectives) and its not his boss - its a colleague / friend. Its pretty underrated movie.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

greenpigs

It also is the guy from Animal House...forget his name. The guy who plays his throat..... :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Ponch ®

Quote from: greenpigs on January 19, 2012, 07:12:22 PM
It also is the guy from Animal House...forget his name. The guy who plays his throat..... :icon_smile_big:
D-Day!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Fred

Somebody fetch the tarpot and feathers

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Rolling_Thunder

the Bruce Willis movie you're thinking of is "The Last Boyscout" - and it wasn't his boss - it was a fellow P.I. - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtueZUIVyXk
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bull

This topic has really veered off course. ;) GET IT?!?!? VEERED off course? ::)

Fred

:smilielol: :smilielol:
Yeah! now all we need to do is sink it!  :D

Ponch ®

its only a matter before people start jumping ship on this thread.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BrianShaughnessy

Now it's getting around the Captain was more interested in entertaining his 25 year old girlfriend to bother piloting the ship.   

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Fred

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on January 20, 2012, 10:00:38 PM
Now it's getting around the Captain was more interested in entertaining his 25 year old girlfriend to bother piloting the ship.   

Looks like the ship wasn't the only thing going down.

greenpigs

Not even she could suck the boat dry!
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PocketThunder

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on January 20, 2012, 03:29:05 PM
the Bruce Willis movie you're thinking of is "The Last Boyscout" - and it wasn't his boss - it was a fellow P.I. - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtueZUIVyXk

Yep, thats the one.   :2thumbs:

nh_mopar_fan

Fred

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on January 20, 2012, 03:56:23 PM
This topic has really veered off course. ;) GET IT?!?!? VEERED off course? ::)