News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2013 dodge dart (i mean dodge egg)

Started by mauve66, January 13, 2012, 08:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

64dartgt

Over 180 hp from a 4 banger...and those are net ratings?  My 64 Dart was 180hp at the crank.

Like it or not...to make Chally's they have to sell grocery getters.

Be happy that the doors are still open.  Just saying.   :Twocents:

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: chargerjy9 on January 16, 2012, 07:49:19 AM
Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on January 14, 2012, 12:33:12 AM
I absolutely hate it. While I'm glad to see the Dart name return, this abortion is even worse than the current so called "Charger". An Italian designed, common blob with two doors too many and wrong wheel drive. What an insult to current real Dart owners. Good luck using search engines to find Dart sites from now on.

tryin' to start something ?

get a life,,  grow up

What the hell are you talking about? I'm offering my opinion about a car on a car forum. If you don't like it, tough! That's how forums work. Did you think they were just for trading personal insults? If so, perhaps you're the one who needs to grow up and get a life and maybe unsubscribe while your at it. Reply any way you like because I refuse to be drawn into a childish game.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

chargerjy9

Man, I was just trying to stir the pot. I guess it worked. However, I do get a little disturbed by the dissing of Ma Mopar, by the "purists " of which BTW, I am one. I lived with, owned and worked on those Chargers and Darts, etc of the PAST. I bleed Mopar blue, having put 35 years of my life working there. I think Mopar is doing a great job, today. Hell, my pension depends on it. I got no problem with the name Charger or Dart on TODAYS models. the other stuff is history. By the way, I have a 3rd gen Charger and a brand new R/T  in my garage today, and am proud of them both, the heritage of the name and the modern interpretation, make me smile everyday. Oh and BTW my 4 door Charger will blow the 2 doors off most of the heritage Chargers. (just trying to stir the pot) he he he.....I wish that we Purists would not be so sensitive,cut the new stuff a little slack, and enjoy our old cars for what they WERE and embrace the new for what they ARE.
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

404NOTFOUND

Stirring the pot? OK then. As long as you're happy, I'm am too. I don't dislike the four door Charger too much. I once owned one myself and in 2009, I special ordered a new Hemi Orange Challenger. I just wish the new Dart was more Dart like.

TheGhost

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on January 17, 2012, 08:35:01 AM
Stirring the pot? OK then. As long as you're happy, I'm am too. I don't dislike the four door Charger too much. I once owned one myself and in 2009, I special ordered a new Hemi Orange Challenger. I just wish the new Dart was more Dart like.

How is it not dart like, other than being fwd?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

nh_mopar_fan

Sorry, it does nothing for me.

But at s starting price of under 16K, they should sell a boatload.

Here's the unveiling vid:

http://www.dodge.com/en/2013/dart/?sid=dodge&pid=DodgeFacebook&adid=dartsite&channel=Social

mopar0166

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: TheGhost on January 17, 2012, 01:46:48 PM
Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on January 17, 2012, 08:35:01 AM

How is it not dart like, other than being fwd?

I think I already explained it about 21 posts back.

Ponch ®

Quote from: chargerjy9 on January 17, 2012, 07:05:37 AM
Man, I was just trying to stir the pot. I guess it worked. However, I do get a little disturbed by the dissing of Ma Mopar, by the "purists " of which BTW, I am one. I lived with, owned and worked on those Chargers and Darts, etc of the PAST. I bleed Mopar blue, having put 35 years of my life working there. I think Mopar is doing a great job, today. Hell, my pension depends on it. I got no problem with the name Charger or Dart on TODAYS models. the other stuff is history. By the way, I have a 3rd gen Charger and a brand new R/T  in my garage today, and am proud of them both, the heritage of the name and the modern interpretation, make me smile everyday. Oh and BTW my 4 door Charger will blow the 2 doors off most of the heritage Chargers. (just trying to stir the pot) he he he.....I wish that we Purists would not be so sensitive,cut the new stuff a little slack, and enjoy our old cars for what they WERE and embrace the new for what they ARE.

Oh, but dont you know? according to the purists our 3rd Gen Chargers arent real muscle cars either  ::)

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West