News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Supplier for B5 upholstery vinyl?

Started by b5blue, January 12, 2012, 02:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I'm wanting to find B5 vinyl for upholstering repairs/modifications in my 70 Charger. Legendary never answered me when asked. (They just asked "what buckets" I wanted to cover.) An online search found nothing close. Someone is making it but I can't find a vendor!  I'm wanting to color match to a newer or aftermarket set of buckets and cover some other stuff.  :scratchchin:

Dino

Don't know about your neck of the woods but I always find several upholstery guys in my area.  I'm sure that they can find what you need if you can provide a sample.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

I'm trying to find who THEY get it from? Your right though, I'll try calling around also.  :scratchchin:

Dino

Quote from: b5blue on January 12, 2012, 03:46:57 PM
I'm trying to find who THEY get it from? Your right though, I'll try calling around also.  :scratchchin:

I doubt they would tell you.  :icon_smile_big:

I'm talking to a few guys here about redoing my seats in leather.  I'll ask them about the material in Chargers. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.