News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If I had the money! Someone buy this!

Started by 1970Moparmann, January 11, 2012, 10:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

may be worth it, but too rich for my blood :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Hessian

WOW... that is a time capsule for sure... Reminds me of the one from that "Lone Wolf McQuaid" movie with Chuck Norris. 

And check out the "Message Center" readout  :smilielol:

That'll take you back...
Currently own:
1969 Charger "General Lee" 440
2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop edition

Previously owned:
1969 Charger R/T "Death Proof"
2008 SRT8 Challenger Hemi Orange- First edition #1915 of 6400
1968 Charger 440

Semper Fidelis  USMC Retired 1991-2011

djcarguy

HAD A ALL BLACK ONE ,YOU COULD COOK PIZZA'S IN THAT WITH BLACK PAINT AND ALL THE GREEN HOUSE WINDOWS. GREAT MPG LIKE 6-7 CITY AND 11-12 SLOWLY DOWN THE FREEWAY,HAHAHA..SOLD AND GOT 78 TRADESMAN VAN FOR SHAGGIN WAGON,,,MEAN CAMPING.LOL

djcarguy

DOES NOT HAVE SUN ROOF????  THAT LITTLE VENT IS THE PIZZA OVEN EXHAUST VENT,HAHA

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Dave Kanofsky

That is a clean ride.  We've cycled through a few Ramchargers.

BTW - "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Todd Wilson

Thats a sweet unit! Too nice to drive. If I was rich I would have bought it and put it in my museum!

Todd

model maker

That is a beautiful ramcharger I had an 85 royal Se all black with almond interior like the one   here on ebay and had gold pinstriping. I bought it in december of 1985 when the 86's were already on the car lot so I got a great deal on it.  i really wanted a white one and without all the pinstriping & chrome . I got it on a lease at first and planned on paying it off and keeping it at the end of the lease which I did. I kept it until 1999 when i bought a newer truck. All of the RAMCHARGERS i see for sale useually look pretty nasty & worn out. I know mine had a bad water leak on the drivers side front fllor & also at the reardoor on both left/right sides, that was very aggravating especially in the winter when all the rain water that soaked & I do mean  SOAKED my front drivers floor and when it was below freezing overnight, i would be welcomed with a completly FROZEN BLOCK OF ICE ON my drivers side floor. I had to always put a tarp over my truck and had to secure it with high winds and rain blowing sideways. :brickwall: I wouldn't mind having another Ramcharger someday THAT DID NOT LEAK. sorry for such a long post guys.
Bert
MODEL MAKER

TheAutoArchaeologist

Please... don't make me drool.  I still miss my 93 RamCharger and lust after another one!

moparstuart

this was my 87  loved it , should have never sold it   :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
  I like the wheels much better on mine then those ugly steel wheels on the one above .

model maker

Holy moley moparstuart, yours looks EXACTLY like mine did ! is yours the ROYAL SE ? black is nice and even nicer when waxed & polished perfectly.  It took me longer to make sure swirls were  controlled. Mine was a 1985, did yours leak when it rained ? mine sure did & when i see ramchargers in car lots, i see the carpets on the drivers side are rotted away a lot of the time. I always had to get my wet/dry vac and suck up a lot of water in the carpet when it rained all night long & then froze solid if temps. got below freezing.
BERT
MODEL MAKER

ACUDANUT

Nice, But 15K ?  :scratchchin:..I think some shill bidding is going on here.

The70RT

That is nice but pricey. I posted this one awhile back I seen on nextech classifieds. If I was in the market or just had extra money I would have picked it up. 1990 Dodge D100 one owner no rust excellent condition 75,000 miles for $2000
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

greenpigs

I am getting a Ramcharger sometime next week unless the guy changes his mind.

Standard Ohio rust, black with peeling clear & a 318 that runs good.

It will be used to practice sheet metal replacement & body work in general.

If anyone cares I will start a thread when\if I get it.

General plan is fix what needs it to keep it road worthy & bodywork. Going to go with the Hot Rod Black paint and shoot it myself.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

There were rigs like the ebay one that were turned in for the "cash for clunkers" I remember seeing.

Cooter

I got an '83 Ram truck like that one pictured for the same cash only my paint is worse. NO rust, but paint is bad. Black and silver. Police wheels, Flowmaster, 3" exhaust, headers, 318/727 W/shift kit, etc. Runs like a top. Long bed, 2WD if anybody is intersted. In Va.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

moparstuart

Quote from: model maker on January 12, 2012, 05:49:45 PM
Holy moley moparstuart, yours looks EXACTLY like mine did ! is yours the ROYAL SE ? black is nice and even nicer when waxed & polished perfectly.  It took me longer to make sure swirls were  controlled. Mine was a 1985, did yours leak when it rained ? mine sure did & when i see ramchargers in car lots, i see the carpets on the drivers side are rotted away a lot of the time. I always had to get my wet/dry vac and suck up a lot of water in the carpet when it rained all night long & then froze solid if temps. got below freezing.
BERT

mine did not leak , i sold it around 98 0r 99 , love it , just was tired of the 9 miles per gallon