News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ram SRT-10

Started by Paul G, December 21, 2011, 06:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Depends, why? I use it to haul things too, long bed comes in handy, I was able to fit entire set of scaffolding in it to do aunts home, try that with short bed.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Steve P.

DAMN... 500 Horse and still 12 MPG!! My V-10 Ferd is around 300+hp and around town I get 11.7 avg. Towing my all steel trailer and 65' Coronet, (NO MOTOR/TRANNY), from Vegas to Tampa Bay I got 9.5 avg. MPG.  I was hitting the speed limiter alllllot as you really don't feel like your towing, but STILL....  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Paul G

Quote from: Steve P. on January 10, 2012, 01:37:31 AM
DAMN... 500 Horse and still 12 MPG!! My V-10 Ferd is around 300+hp and around town I get 11.7 avg. Towing my all steel trailer and 65' Coronet, (NO MOTOR/TRANNY), from Vegas to Tampa Bay I got 9.5 avg. MPG.  I was hitting the speed limiter alllllot as you really don't feel like your towing, but STILL....  :shruggy:

I'll find out what it will be when I start driving it every day. That 12 MPG was mostly highway, cruise set at 75 to 80 MPH. My ride to work is short, 8 mile one way. I wont expect much MPG when running cold all the time. Although, in the summer the truck starts up cold at °110 or more.  :yesnod: 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

472 R/T SE

The Viper motor is particular.  Make sure your wife/family knows to put only premium fuel in it.  My wife put regular in & the check engine light was coming on.

She also only drives less than a mile to work & the check engine light's been on.  Dealership thinks we need a new thermostat since the light says the motor isn't operating at optimal temperature (not getting warm enough).
I'm sure the short drive to work's not doing the truck any favors.