News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the coolest thing you have found in your charger

Started by KillerBee1972, January 10, 2012, 07:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerBee1972

Which im sure we all have done this, taken apart the interior or any part of your charger apart and found something cool. i recently have taken out the interior of my 73 charger SE U code sunroof car, and found alot of tags, papers for the carpet etc stamped with dates from 73, and a bunch of vinyl roof pieces, a crysler cup! and a boston 8 track!  :punkrocka:

What have you guys found??
1964 Plymouth Fury "old 70s drag car"
1973 Dodge Charger SE B9 blue 440

71charger

I found a really old maybe early 80's carls jr toy kinda neat i guess.
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

bobs66440

A petrified Dorito!  :smilielol: Now I use it as a gasket scraper!  :lol:

freddyd02

KillerBee1972

Really no one has found something neat other than garbage  :lol:

JT01

billschroeder5842

I found a dead mouse in a road runner I bought out of a storage garage, but I found the build sheet on my 69. I consider that a a big score!
Texas Proud!

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

KillerBee1972

Yes I found a build sheet but for a different 73 SE and that was the only build sheet I found which was very depressing

Bulldog69RT

I'm not making this up. I found a 1969 penny between the floorpan and the rockerpanel area. I saved it, not sure what Im going to do with it. Hood ornament? haha
'69 Charger R/T. Restoration in progress...

terrible one

Probably the coolest thing I found was what looks to be the "signature" of one of the assembly line workers on the back side of my drivers upper door pad :coolgleamA:

tracpack440

I found 2 of the build sheets under the back seat. One on the botton seat and the other on the top. And one of them is in perfect shape.
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

ChgrSteve67

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Daytona R/T SE

French tickler, brand new in the package.

Roaches (marijuana cigarette butts for you youngin's) in the backseat armrest ashtray of my '70.

A flattened assembly line paper cup under the carpet of my '68.

A deceased raccoon (I think) carcass on the floor of a '71 I once bought.

Numerous dead rats and mice in several cars over the years.

And the beat goes on...

tubedriver

A few coins from 69 and 70, and weathered Lego men.....and my build sheet;-)

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

BigBlackDodge

Tiny plastic bags and some rusty razor blades.................. :o

BBD

BrianShaughnessy

I just found a condition report from the assembly line tucked up under the headliner of Sinnamon when I pulled it out.    I means to scan it and post it the other day...  maybe I'll get to scanning it later after I get home. 

And a dead mouse. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

djcarguy

18 INCH CRESENT WRENCH UNDER BACK SEAT,,MADE LOTS OF NOISE UNDER THERE...   USED CONDOMS,DRUG BAGGES,RAZOR BLADES IN HEADLINER TRIM AND DEAD CRITTERS,,THINK ONE WAS A CAT???

Gum wrappers, coins, chips, old receipts, the usual stuff... So the coolest thing I've found so far was the gas in the tank  :drive:

ITSA426

We found a three foot long molted snake skin behind the dash as we were taking apart my nephew's 66 Charger.  The car came out an area where a lot of copperheads live.  I found a couple small scorpions in my mauve car when it came up from Texas. 

Now I just let the cars sit outside for a winter before I reach into places I can't see.  Not many critters can live in a car over a typical Minnesota winter.

twodko

The second broadcast sheet in pristine condition in the back seat springs.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Plum Crazy 68

The original manuals in the console and a chain stearing wheel like on Cheech and Chong's van. :coolgleamA: