News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A little Help I found 2 chargers

Started by Slipper, January 09, 2012, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Maybe he's working overtime to rake up some more funds  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1974dodgecharger

After NOT getting any sleep over this thread I realized why he is NOT coming back YET.

He found the two chargers and the seller is selling it cheap and DOES NOT want any DC members buying them while he is raking up the funds. I bet the seller said '5 grand for the both of them' and he patiently said Ill think about it while eager inside said 'I need money but will pretend im doing this seller a favor by playing coy with him by taking it off his hands as im doing him the favor'  :popcrn:

71 b-body charger

Hey for all we know the guy is having family issues!
1972 Charger SE

nvrbdn

well, i hope slipper/tony was on the up and up and comes into thes two machines and we get to see pic's of them. this could be a neat story. id like the pic's to start with them still in the box. crumbs on the seats where the workers ate lunch. oh well, we will see. im still waiting.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cazz

Well  I look everyday just to see the pics too. If he's short on cash i could be his bookie and use the cars as collateral. and kick in the sea cans too lol small intrest fee..  :lol:

ACUDANUT

It was just a tease, hoax or gag. Let's ban him.  :RantExplode: :shruggy:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 23, 2012, 05:44:23 PM
It was just a tease, hoax or gag. Let's ban him.  :RantExplode: :shruggy:

Here, here. Lynch mob!!  :2guns: :spank: :boxing_smiley:         :lol:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.