News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A little Help I found 2 chargers

Started by Slipper, January 09, 2012, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

lol, now all we need is Geraldo Rivera  :puke:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

he must have worked a deal and is too excited to come back here to spill the news :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1974dodgecharger

Tilar

Nah, hes spent the last 36(?? years either holding up a corner of yankee stadium or feeding the fish.  Damn, hard to believe it's been that long ago.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

Today is the due date...Maybe we will hear about the treasure (or lack there of) this weekend. :popcrn:

rt green

"she who must be obeyed" . rumpole fan?  i have the whole series myself. 2 chargers would be better though.
third string oil changer

ACUDANUT

It's past day 3,  when he was supposed to post pic's.. FNG's  :brickwall:

cazz

If it was me and the cars were way out of my reach $$$ wize.I still would of taken the pictures anyway just for great convo. Or at least give a fellow Brutha a chance.. geee in the dark in the dark... :brickwall:

NHCharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 15, 2012, 11:53:14 AM
It's past day 3,  when he was supposed to post pic's.. FNG's  :brickwall:

Well he did say the supposed cars were located in eastern KY.
Maybe he had a close encounter of the "Deliverance" kind :musik010: :whistling:

How many times have we had a new member come on with a story about a rare find. Like the 72 charger 6pak car snow bound in the great north woods.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

Quote from: NHCharger on January 15, 2012, 07:04:20 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 15, 2012, 11:53:14 AM
It's past day 3,  when he was supposed to post pic's.. FNG's  :brickwall:

Well he did say the supposed cars were located in eastern KY.
Maybe he had a close encounter of the "Deliverance" kind :musik010: :whistling:

How many times have we had a new member come on with a story about a rare find. Like the 72 charger 6pak car snow bound in the great north woods.

Or a 71 6pk RR for a few hundered - bookedbydanno
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

now come on guys. he has to work out the details, get the pic's, then learn how to post them,then hope "the one who must be obeyed" doesn't hyjack the deal,hold the pic's hostage for a bidding war on the one she decides he will sell.and then let it be known where the cars were found. alot of stuff has to take place. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

I feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm waiting for my date to show up...  :shruggy:   
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

rave_12000

Quote from: The70RT on January 10, 2012, 10:44:16 PM
5,000 dollars wont get you much on eBay. You may get laughed at if you offer 5,000. Here is two examples. Gold one went for 5000, white one 3,500. I hope you get a way better deal than this.

ya know...i cant believe i keep seeing my old gold car floating around. the car was complete when i got it 10 years ago...and i took all the goodies!  it has changed hands about 6 times since. paid $3500 for it on ebag.  frame rails were real good...rest of car, not so much.  one thing i do remember...the grille plastic center was nice.  sold just the plastic for $1500 on ebag. yes that is 2 zeros.  those were good days about 7 years ago. wish i would have sold everything.

nvrbdn

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 18, 2012, 10:09:31 AM
I feel like its 10:30pm on prom night and i'm waiting for my date to show up...  :shruggy:   

thats funny :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 18, 2012, 12:09:06 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on January 18, 2012, 10:09:31 AM

thats funny :smilielol:
he's still waiting , been almost 20 years now   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ACUDANUT

ZZZZZZ. This thread is officially dead.  :'(

nvrbdn

here, while your waiting.................

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.. I would recommend it very highly..'
The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know.... The one that's red and has thorns.'
'Do you mean a rose?'
'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'
  :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

rt green

third string oil changer

The70RT

I think his wifey said - remember no more than 5 dear  :nono:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

greenpigs

Who knows

Could be he was a chevy guy pulling our chains.
:D
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

ACUDANUT

Quote from: greenpigs on January 19, 2012, 04:20:46 AM
Who knows

Could be he was a chevy guy pulling our chains.
:D

Yep.
Kind of reminds me of a hot girl who shows up at dudes party and she says "does not like guys"...:brickwall:
What a Tease. :brickwall:

nvrbdn

i bet he met with the guy and insulted him with an offer that was too low and the ole ball and chain started telling the guy that she doesnt think the cars are worth much. since her 94 chevy has lost so much value, these cars from the 60's would be about 500.00 each. then they got in a big argument and the guy locked the storage boxes and said "no one will ever see these cars again". :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House