News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A little Help I found 2 chargers

Started by Slipper, January 09, 2012, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

if the cars are clean at all, dont insult him by goin too low. ive seen rust buckets sell for 5 grand. :shruggy: this is 2 cars you have seen. :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Slipper

As I said, I have no clue and I will be looking toward you guys for some help when I have the full story, He is a nice guy and I would like too make a fair deal for both him and me - These cars will need to be restored, but they are all there and a better start than most I have seen for sale.......

The70RT

5,000 dollars wont get you much on eBay. You may get laughed at if you offer 5,000. Here is two examples. Gold one went for 5000, white one 3,500. I hope you get a way better deal than this.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

greenpigs

If he has had them this long don't get in a rush, I doubt he is in a hurry to sell.

Take your time & learn what he has & get us some pictures\info & the group will help you figure a fair price.

No need to try & shaft the seller especially when he is a nice guy.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Slipper

I tottally agree, lets wait till Friday, I'll take lots of pics - I really appreciate your comments.......  :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: The70RT on January 10, 2012, 10:44:16 PM
5,000 dollars wont get you much on eBay. You may get laughed at if you offer 5,000. Here is two examples. Gold one went for 5000, white one 3,500. I hope you get a way better deal than this.

ebay his high way now, where there are no deals anymore on ebay its mostly craigslist now. What sells on ebay wont SELL AGAIN on ebay for that price. Its like a once in a lifetime thing to get a good selling price you should always ask yourself if you bought somet for X amount how much can I sell it for later? If your X amount is higher than normal well then your the sucker to buy it as in your the person born that minute.

Finn

The opinion of she who must be obeyed must be swayed. I seriously doubt 5 grand would go over well, but like the guys said lets wait for pics and vins.  :popcrn:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

bull

Buy both for $8k and then sell one on Ebay for $8k = free Charger. :D

PocketThunder

Quote from: Finn on January 10, 2012, 11:59:56 PM
The opinion of she who must be obeyed must be swayed. I seriously doubt 5 grand would go over well, but like the guys said lets wait for pics and vins.  :popcrn:

Back when i was engaged to be married, a wise old man once told me..... "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission"   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Gregory

Back when i was engaged to be married, a wise old man once told me..... "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission"   :Twocents:
[/quote]

I have always gone by this. I would be intrested in the 69...im still looking for one...

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: Gregory on January 11, 2012, 05:23:16 PM

I have always gone by this. I would be intrested in the 69...im still looking for one...

Everybody want's a 69 :cheers: that's cool and not the 68 :scratchchin: But both cars are awesome to have!
Great find :2thumbs: I can't also not wait to see some pictures! :popcrn:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

viper r/t

I'd be interested in both, and I'm in eastern Ky  ;)

FlatbackFanatic

A wise man once told me "Don't get married ,and you won't have to ask for foregiveness or permission"... :lol:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

nvrbdn

i married someone that loves these cars as much as i do. when i was lookin at a bass boat the neighbor was selling (we already had 1) i started to walk back home and she stopped me and said "are you nuts, you can sell the motor for more than hes selling the boat for" i turned around an wrote him a check. when i need a part, she says you work for it, get what you want. isnt it that way everywhere? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 11, 2012, 06:52:28 PM
i married someone that loves these cars as much as i do. when i was lookin at a bass boat the neighbor was selling (we already had 1) i started to walk back home and she stopped me and said "are you nuts, you can sell the motor for more than hes selling the boat for" i turned around an wrote him a check. when i need a part, she says you work for it, get what you want. isnt it that way everywhere? :shruggy:

Should be, that's the terms me and my wife have. She will call me and say hey did you se that for sale 5 blocks over? Sometimes send me pics and say hey you better check this out.

nvrbdn

cool, we gotta get to kc and meet you guys :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

XS29L9B2

give me one for pro touring project  :icon_smile_big:
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

bakerhillpins

Looks like the white one didn't sell after all:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-/400269427171?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5d31eac1e3

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1974dodgecharger

It can end the auction like that, but does not mean the buyer will actually pay as always on ebay. The height and adrenaline rush of bidding sometimes gets people and after the bid is over they are the winner they come OFF the HIGH and realize they overpaid on something and dont actually spill the cash over.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 12, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-/400269427171?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5d31eac1e3

The70RT

The70RT

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 12, 2012, 11:08:33 AM
It can end the auction like that, but does not mean the buyer will actually pay as always on ebay. The height and adrenaline rush of bidding sometimes gets people and after the bid is over they are the winner they come OFF the HIGH and realize they overpaid on something and dont actually spill the cash over.

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 12, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

That or shilling is going on

PocketThunder

Its Friday are you there yet?    :popcrn:  :popcrn:  :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

1974dodgecharger

im pumped....chargers in a locked crate about to be unlocked.  :yesnod:

moparstuart

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 13, 2012, 04:26:17 PM
im pumped....chargers in a locked crate about to be unlocked.  :yesnod:
al capones vault    :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE