News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2 more hotwheels for the garage

Started by Drache, January 09, 2012, 03:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Walking through the grocery store and I happened to just look over and spot another '71 Charger in a paint scheme I don't have. Right behind though was a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T that I didn't even know they made. Guess I should pay more attention to the lists.

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

kab69440

OOOOH! I haven't seen an orange one! Did they have any more of them?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Drache

Quote from: kab69440 on January 09, 2012, 06:54:36 PM
OOOOH! I haven't seen an orange one! Did they have any more of them?

Didnt check sorry.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

maxwellwedge

I just scored this Johnny Lightning. The Charger pic is actually my car - shot at Moparfest around 2000. I only had one and have been looking for more of them for years.

BIGBLCK11

I was looking for the purple or orange 70 R/T and found this 69 Ocala Police Charger.  Pretty cool, but I don't love the gold on the wheels.

Drache

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on January 09, 2012, 09:07:00 PM
I was looking for the purple or orange 70 R/T and found this 69 Ocala Police Charger.  Pretty cool, but I don't love the gold on the wheels.

Ive seen pictures with the wheels red not just gold. Is that currently on release? If so I'll have to keep my eyes out then!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: Drache on January 09, 2012, 10:01:41 PM
Ive seen pictures with the wheels red not just gold. Is that currently on release? If so I'll have to keep my eyes out then!

Yeah, it is part of the 2011 Main Street series of 10.  I'll keep an eye out for another one.

TheGhost

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on January 09, 2012, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: Drache on January 09, 2012, 10:01:41 PM

Yeah, it is part of the 2011 Main Street series of 10.  I'll keep an eye out for another one.

My parents live in ocala.  Have to keep my eyes open for that one.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.