News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pass the crack pipe $99,999.

Started by BB1, January 07, 2012, 09:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

Rolling_Thunder

its just another general lee....         lol   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Cooter

It's a dealer.....Does anybody expect anything less? Asking and getting price is ALWAYS different. C'mon guys, you had to know that!? :rotz:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

mauve66

:hah: :hah:

so the old duke boy forgot what a real general looked like and he's just signing sh$# to sign it, and who really cares about an athlete signature on a car UNLESS HE DROVE IT FOR HIS SPORT
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

doctor4766

Mmmmm mm.
Gotta love those braided stainless hoses...
Gotta love a '69

Cooter

I think the "Real" problem most have when something like this is posted comes up, is the fact that there's a chance someone's gonna make a killing for doing nothing but getting an incorrect car sold. Meanwhile, try and sell a "Real" car for the same pricetag and nobody's biting.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

404NOTFOUND

You mean I don't even get a push bar at that price? :o
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

BB1

$20,000. maybe, that's it.

What could this be? fuel cooler.
Delete my profile

Cooter

Ya'll know how these things work. That poor Charger will be passed around like a cheap hooker by this time next year. Still looking for a sucker. Of course it isn't gonna bring that kind of money. Think this is bad, just wait till "Lee 1" hits BJ.......

nvrbdn

the spare is different from the wheels on the car,someone must haved changed the wheels after the fact.if it were sold for a reasonable price, it is a clean car.the stickers come off and a tail stripe mabey and you have a nice looking cruiser. i agree, the price is nuts times 5, but it is a nice looking car in my opinion. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

...wasn't that car just listed on greedBay the other month for $59,000 :scratchchin: And at that, still overpriced...

Jalen, who? And how does that ADD value?  :popcrn:

BY RSCO

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on January 07, 2012, 09:55:56 PM
...wasn't that car just listed on greedBay the other month for $59,000 :scratchchin: And at that, still overpriced...

If I am not wrong, it may have even been $49,900 - This car had at one time Jale whoever's number on the side as well when it originally hit ebay sometime ago (had an 05 on the side... been changed since then) - I would be really curious about the if it were really one of the last "4" as John put on the trunk lid, and also mentioned somewhere in the description. I do agree though that it is a clean car at the end of the day.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Cooter on January 07, 2012, 09:16:20 PM
It's a dealer.....Does anybody expect anything less? Asking and getting price is ALWAYS different. C'mon guys, you had to know that!? :rotz:

X2, but some out there will quote 'WELL AT CRAIG BARRET THIS SIMILAR CHARGER GOT OVER 200K"  ::)

ChgrSteve67

Jalen Rose got a lot of crap for owning this car because of the flag and his nationality.

lots of details need to be changed and /or added to make it worth even 40K

Kern Dog

The axle is an 8 1/4, NOT a 7 1/4. Oddly, the 8 1/4 wasn't even available in a Charger until the 1970 model year.
I didn't wade through the engine pictures, but it looks to be a clean car otherwise.

doctor4766

So what axle DID a small block 69 Charger come with then?
Certainly looks like the 8 1/4 that was in mine.
Gotta love a '69

Lennard

Quote from: BB1 on January 07, 2012, 09:25:39 PM
Looks like a vacuum canister for the brakes, probably has a lopy cam and not much engine vacuum.

This driprail/roofseam looks weird to me:

bull

Quote from: Lennard on January 08, 2012, 03:07:31 AM
Quote from: BB1 on January 07, 2012, 09:25:39 PM
Looks like a vacuum canister for the brakes, probably has a lopy cam and not much engine vacuum.

This driprail/roofseam looks weird to me:

I'm no GL expert but it looks to me like the flag is too small. Should there be a 5-inch gap between the letters and the flag?

And the reason the drip rails look funky is because someone failed to put seam sealer in them before the car was painted. I would not recommend driving that thing in the rain or washing it because the water will go right down into that seam and cause a lot of problems.

BB1

Poor Charger is wrong in so many ways, Maybe it came for Hpag and sold as a true survivor.  :D
Delete my profile

1969chargerrtse

I would consider it, but I need to see more interior pictures first.  ::)
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

nvrbdn

what? oh i see, you want to see what the floors look like under the floor mats. :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jb666

It's the 3rd or 4th time this load has been listed.

jb666

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on January 07, 2012, 09:11:39 PM
its just another general lee....         lol  

LOL. Pretty funny...

Always one jumping on the bandwagon.

Ghoste

I might make my 67 into a GL and see if I can get 50 or 60k for it.

Patronus

I've removed the seam sealer there on all my cars. I've seen more resto's without it that with.  :Twocents:
And I ain't never had a problem.  :shruggy:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1970Moparmann

Just saw this on Ebay... man, people are smoking some good crack lately..... I found about 6 cars that people must have been high-as-a-kite when they listed the cars.  :smilielol:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

bull

Quote from: Patronus on January 08, 2012, 10:31:42 PM
I've removed the seam sealer there on all my cars. I've seen more resto's without it that with.  :Twocents:
And I ain't never had a problem.  :shruggy:

:lol: Well, it's there for a reason.

Kern Dog

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 08, 2012, 03:05:50 AM
So what axle DID a small block 69 Charger come with then?
Certainly looks like the 8 1/4 that was in mine.

Maybe I was given wrong info, but I read that the 7 1/4" axle was the slant six spec axle in 1969. The diff cover on this car matches an 8 1/4 housing. My '70 Charger was a 500 model with a 318. It had an 8 1/4" axle in it when I bought it. I've never seen a 70 and later Charger with a 7 1/4 unit.