News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Axle shafts

Started by Grip64, January 26, 2012, 02:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grip64

Looking for some feedback please fella's,

Ordered a pair of shafts from Mancini part no. MRE8752909. On there site they where shown as YUKON.

Got them 3 week's ago and there no id numbers or any identifiation on them what so ever, Hell even the box's they came in are just plain cardboard.

I have emailed them 4 times with NO reply  :brickwall:

Anyone had experiance with these ???

BBKNARF

Ive ordered parts from them with no issues, I would give them a call.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

BrianShaughnessy

They were probably dropped shipped directly from Yukon.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Mick70RR

I bought a pair of Yukon axles from Dr. Diff a few years ago, they were complete with green bearings fitted. I can't remember seeing any identifying marks on them anywhere. No trouble so far with them but I haven't pulled them out for inspection since they were fitted.
1970 Road Runner, 505 cid, 4 speed, GV overdrive, 3.91 gears
11.98 @ 117 on street treads

Ghoste

Mancinis are as reputable as they come so Im surprised they havent responded but I think you'll find everything is good.

bill440rt

Mancini is an EXTREMELY reputable company to deal with.
Best best is to call them direct. You'll usually get someone on the phone almost immediately.

I ordered a set of Yukon's from them a while back. They were custom cut with 1/2" longer splines. They fit fine, no problems, but turned out I couldn't use them for my application with the rear disc brake setup I was using & had to go with Moser's instead. Mancini took them back, no questions asked & no hassles.
Oh, BTW they were in plain boxes & unmarked as well.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce