News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for Mopar drive belts for 68 Charger 440 with A/C

Started by Chargermoneypit, January 03, 2012, 06:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargermoneypit

I am looking for help finding a set of belts for a 68 Charger RT with a 440 and A/C. I have read many reviews from people who have the reproduction belts, which are offered for 69 and up, and it sounds like they are not as relaible and make noise and stretch too much that I am likely to want to go with a more modern set up. I saw pictures from one of the members who is using the Mopar belts right from the dealer and had two of the part numbers to reference. When I called my dealership, the parts guy said they have trouble cross referencing previous part numbers since the bankruptcy and cannot just simply get v belts by size without a part number, blah blah blah. Has anyone used the Mopar belts for this type of set up. I have two part numbers but am not sure if they will work. B0013461 and B0013441. I figure I might as well use the best option out there and go with OEM Mopar if I can. Any help is appreciated.

Just 6T9 CHGR

As per my PM to you for others to reference....

QuoteThe W/P belt (should be the same for '68) is B0013361 (36" belt)
The P/S belt (if you are running a Saginaw pump) is B0013441 (44" belt)
The small A/C pulley belts are B0013601 (60" belt)
The larger pulley belts are B0013605 (60.5" belt)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T