News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

girls and mopars

Started by roadrunner440, January 02, 2012, 09:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

Maybe not old enough to be called hot,,,,,at least not yet  :rotz:
but she's my girl and she's in a hot car , so does that count?

Quote from: gtx6970 on January 04, 2012, 09:38:48 AM
Maybe not old enough to be called hot,,,,,at least not yet  :rotz:

Technically shes not IN the car  :nana:

skip68

Maybe some guys here don't like girls and we should start a "Guy's on chargers" thread.   Just sayin.     :yesnod: :drool5: ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

gtx6970

Quote from: 440 on January 04, 2012, 09:42:08 AM
Quote from: gtx6970 on January 04, 2012, 09:38:48 AM
Maybe not old enough to be called hot,,,,,at least not yet  :rotz:

Technically shes not IN the car  :nana:

Well, she was . for a few minutes. so there  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

skip68

Ooooh, a 4spd.  Question, is that that steering wheel that came with the car?   I would've thought that it would have a rally wheel. ???    Nice car.  :2thumbs: 
Cute kid. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

This is "GIRL'S and MOPARS", so absolutely yes... And don't you worry at all Bill. You will need the shotgun before long!!!!  :angel:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bill440rt

B-body rimblow wheel.  Very cool.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

nvrbdn

that is a great pic of her in the car.  she will be sayin "dad can i take the car for a drive" before you know it. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House