News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my '70 Road runner resto pics

Started by Big Lebowski, January 22, 2006, 04:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

A few more brake parts go in, and a new rear axle rubber brake line. :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

And a little more prep work on the 4 speed pedals & the emergency brake lever.  :popcrn:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

Way back when before we installed the trunk floor, there were no holes in the trunk floors cut out for the rubber trunk plugs, so I had to buy a $55 die cutter for correct size. It was fun putting in the rubber plugs for that correct look. Even though a trunk mat covers all of this up, ya gotta do it.

Big Lebowski

Check out the quality of the new driver door vin sticker. They're from ECS, in fact all of the body stickers in the recent posts are from ECS. They also sell new date coded glass, front, door, & quarter window glass, etc...Very cool detail.

69*F5*SE

Big Lebowski

Quote from: 69*F5*SE on June 17, 2008, 11:49:17 PM
Lots a nice work being done there.  :yesnod:

Thanks, it's mostly fun too, but there are times when we throw wrenches around.  :D

Big Lebowski

More eye candy  :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

Big Lebowski

The heater box got a nice cleaning after we took it apart. Changing the thin foam gaskets is a MUST because they all turn to dust when you touch them, yuck. The heater fan works & the heater radiator holds 20 psi w/ no leaks. Far out.

GT

Those pedal assemblies turned out really nice!
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

Big Lebowski

Restoring the heater box worked out pretty sweet. Here's a few heater box assembly pics. :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

The heater radiator & the vent door seals. :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

And the heater box all finished & ready to make some heat.  :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

We painted the cover black & kept the factory part # on it.  :D

BigBlockSam

looks like your working pretty hard for being the DUDE ,. :D
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Big Lebowski

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 20, 2008, 03:53:15 PM
looks like your working pretty hard for being the DUDE ,. :D

Well not today anyway, it's 106* here in hot sunny Calif. I think the Dude will take it easy today.  :D

69*F5*SE

I'm diggin' the attention to detail. Keep it coming  :coolgleamA:

hutch

I love what condition your condition is in bro.  that car is going to come out better than new when you are done.  Keep the photos coming.

:2thumbs:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Big Lebowski

The sweet B-7 Dash frame is installed... :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

Check out another $1000 big ticket item, all new wiring harnesses. Including a new dash harness, new headlight harness, new engine (440-6) harness, and a sweet rear light harness...

Big Lebowski

Nice wiring repro detail... :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

A few more parts cleaned & cleared... :popcrn:

4speed

you do good work keep the pics coming :2thumbs:

Big Lebowski

And the rear license plate/fuel door, all nice and clean & covered with a clear acrylic... :popcrn:

Big Lebowski

We've got lots of cool parts ready to be re-installed... :popcrn: