News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey guys... Anyone near Portland Oregon??

Started by jessejames, January 14, 2012, 11:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessejames

A friend of mine is interested in a charger in portland oregon. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to go look at the car for him. Any help would be greatly appreicated!!

SG1022

I'm right near there, and would love to go look at it and take a bunch of pictures for you. Give me a call at five-oh-3 five5nine-5two-six7.

:2thumbs:

--Taylor

jessejames

Hey Taylor, just tried calling you said number is out of service. Give me a call at 414 651 4366 Thanks!
Quote from: SG1022 on January 14, 2012, 12:04:16 PM
I'm right near there, and would love to go look at it and take a bunch of pictures for you. Give me a call at five-oh-3 five5nine-5two-six7.

:2thumbs:

--Taylor

bull

I'm in Portland... well, I work there. Try to avoid living there whenever possible.

Is this a craigslist ad? What year is the car? If it's a 2nd gen there's a 99% chance one of two people are selling it. Of that 99% there's a 90% chance the full time professional flipper is selling it. If it's who I think it is I wouldn't expect too much.

napaguy

Quote from: bull on January 14, 2012, 01:23:43 PM
I'm in Portland... well, I work there. Try to avoid living there whenever possible.

Is this a craigslist ad? What year is the car? If it's a 2nd gen there's a 99% chance one of two people are selling it. Of that 99% there's a 90% chance the full time professional flipper is selling it. If it's who I think it is I wouldn't expect too much.

^ this

ChargersETC..ETC..

If it's the ad for the 1969 Dodge Charger listed today in Gresham Or don't waste your time
my opinion is it's a scam.No reply from seller yet
Price was 1200 then ad was on hold whatever that means for $1000
now ads gone
No pics in ad either weird :shruggy:

ChargersETC..ETC..

SG1022

Nope, that wasn't the car. It's a '69 General Lee in Portland.

ChargersETC..ETC..

Ok
I've seen pics in ads so I think I know the GL replica your talking about now.

jessejames

Hey Guys.... Thank you for all the good information. THere are so many good people here on this site!!! And thank you to Taylor who responded so quickly!! As of yet... I have not heard from the seller.  :shruggy: