News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Quote from: Steve P. on January 05, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
C-Steve, I have that same pic, only I switched it to negative and you wouldn't believe what it reveals!!! The outline of his, well, you know, is in perfect alignment. Funny as hell and I figure if I ever need to blackmail Skip I have the perfect tool.. No pun intended....  :D

Skip, I still have a few more, so be nice or I will bring out the best......  ;)

Still waiting to see Troy's pics.. He took some in the back yard that HAVE to be priceless!!!

How about that spa in that backyard? And all the people in it. As I recall no one was wearing more than their birthday suits. And Skip wasn't lifting his head above the water line............not even for air!!  :nana: :nana: :D  Oh and I must mention that all person's in that spa were male!! :eek2: :eek2: :D :nana:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Please don't take offence Mrsskip68. Turns out he was only counting toes!! :D

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Fred

Quote from: Budnicks on January 05, 2012, 10:49:11 PM
WHY ??

Do you mean WHY was he only counting toes?..................because the water was too cold!!! :nana: :D :D :slap:

Budnicks

Quote from: Fred on January 05, 2012, 10:52:25 PM
WHY ??

Do you mean WHY was he only counting toes?..................because the water was too cold!!! :nana: :D :D :slap:
Not really, just why is everyone still looking for either a cat or a monkey ? on this beach of FUGLY PEOPLE

Fred

Quote from: Budnicks on January 05, 2012, 11:36:04 PM
WHY ??

Not really, just why is everyone still looking for either a cat or a monkey ? on this beach of FUGLY PEOPLE

Um! are you sure you're in the right thread Budnicks? cats and monkeys and fugly people are in "Yes Yes another one"  :scratchchin:

Budnicks

Quote from: Fred on January 05, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
WHY ??

Um! are you sure you're in the right thread Budnicks? cats and monkeys and fugly people are in "Yes Yes another one"  :scratchchin:
Oops, sorry fat finger syndrome... I'm so confused... LOL... I hit the wrong post 2 times... Dooh.. That's pretty bad you knew what post it should have been in... I'm just saying...  :cheers:

Fred

Quote from: Budnicks on January 06, 2012, 12:02:57 AM
Quote from: Fred on January 05, 2012, 11:45:25 PM
WHY ??

Um! are you sure you're in the right thread Budnicks? cats and monkeys and fugly people are in "Yes Yes another one"  :scratchchin:
Oops, sorry fat finger syndrome... I'm so confused... LOL... I hit the wrong post 2 times... Dooh..

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

excuse him please guys, hes a raiders fan so sometimes he gets confused. oops, this thread was started by a raiders fan. guess i better stop while im behind.................................move along, nothing to see here. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

Just so you guys know, Skip is NOT a fan of anything except himself!!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: I am the RAIDERS FAN!!!!  :nana:  :2thumbs:

This was just a clarification, i wasnt looking at all!  :D

Lisa

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

WOW Lisa,,, truer words have never been spoken out loud!!!!    :2thumbs: Skippy loves everyone.   BUT not more than himself!!! hahahahahaha........  :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 06, 2012, 10:41:37 AM
Just so you guys know, Skip is NOT a fan of anything except himself!!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: I am the RAIDERS FAN!!!!  :nana:  :2thumbs:

This was just a clarification, i wasnt looking at all!  :D

Lisa

Skips biggest fan.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

68coronetGLwannabe

Appearing all week long in his garage *Skip68*. 2 drink minimum.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Steve P.

Ok, I had to bring this B-day picture out...   Enjoy!!!!

"

"
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 06, 2012, 08:38:15 AM
excuse him please guys, hes a raiders fan so sometimes he gets confused. oops, this thread was started by a raiders fan. guess i better stop while im behind.................................move along, nothing to see here. :D
Thanks, I think

ChgrSteve67

[/quote]
Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 06, 2012, 10:41:37 AM
I am the RAIDERS FAN!!!!  :nana:  :2thumbs:
Lisa

This is because you have good taste in football teams unlike others around here.  (Refer to picture 12)
Sorry I had to look.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

mrsskip68

Dammit! Someone talked me into looking at this, .................now i just want to go and hide!  :shruggy: :slap: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\   :nana: :D

Fred

pic 12?    I'm missing pic 12. Searched through all 200 and can't find it. Don't recall what was on it. Need a copy urgently. Please post.  :2thumbs:

ChgrSteve67

What happend to 12?
I think skip hacked my server and deleted it

Or maybe it was Steve or Troy since Skip isn't exactly a computer genious.

Now what did I do with that backup copy?

400/6/PAC

nvrbdn

when you look for #12, put in 012 and see if it comes up. i got it, but think only half of the picture is there. how many arms and legs were supposed to be in there? :shruggy: and was that pumpkin or mashed sweet potatoes????
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 07, 2012, 05:07:07 PM
when you look for #12, put in 012 and see if it comes up. i got it, but think only half of the picture is there. how many arms and legs were supposed to be in there? :shruggy: and was that pumpkin or mashed sweet potatoes????

Don't know about the arms and legs but.................
As I recall we sure did have a smorgasbord of delicious food that day only we didn't really get to eat any of it. It seems Skip had other ideas as to where the food should go and it wasn't in people's stomachs!. Didn't really matter though as I like my sweet potatoes with garlic but there wasn't any.

Fred

Hey Chuck............what did we do with all that food?? ?? ??  :scratchchin:
I for one remember coming away feeling hungry.

Back N Black

Quote from: Fred on January 07, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
Hey Chuck............what did we do with all that food?? ?? ??  :scratchchin:
I for one remember coming away feeling hungry.

Fred, you realize that you and skip are the only guys keeping this thread going???

just saying! and me of course for bumping it to the top. :pity: