News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Quote from: Back N Black on January 08, 2012, 01:20:44 AM
Quote from: Fred on January 07, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
Hey Chuck............what did we do with all that food?? ?? ??  :scratchchin:
I for one remember coming away feeling hungry.

Fred, you realize that you and skip are the only guys keeping this thread going???

just saying! and me of course for bumping it to the top. :pity:

Yeah and it's bloody hard work!  :eek2:
Not quite true though, nvrbdn and ChgrSteve67 and SteveP and a few die hards are also doing their best.  :lol:
As for skip...............I think he's gone walkabout...............he hasn't been sighted in days!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ChgrSteve67

Hey check out his picture I found.

""

I we will have to ask Skip if the farmer got the goat back or if it was used in that strange ritual he learned at that nudist camp he always loved going to back in the 70's.

nvrbdn

was that the nudist camp in the mojave dessert north of san berdo???? 
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 08, 2012, 01:29:54 PM
was that the nudist camp in the mojave dessert north of san berdo????  

No, Mens restroom at MATS.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Fred

I think we need to gather up a posse and look for skip!!  :shortbus:

skip68

No need to look for me.  I'm just refusing to post in this thead anymore.    :moon:     I'm serial.  I don't want to post here anymore.....please......delete my account.    I just can't take it anymore.   All those pictures being past around and all you'se guys making funny at me.  I'm very very upset with all of you'se.  I don't want to play anymore and now I'm leaving and NOT coming back............EVER!   :flame:   NEVER EVER NEVER EVER X10    :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :fu:   I'm gone, bye bye................................................................................   

Chuck aka, former member skip68...........................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Oh nooooo!!  :o  you can't be serious.  :slap: Relax, have a drink  :cheers:.....................sleep on it.  Don't make any rash decisions...............they're often regretted.  :eek2:
If you leave.............I'll never correspond with you again..................think what you'll be missing. :bawling: :bawling: We are family after all!!
We love you  :nana: :D

Fred

I'M SO UPSET...........I'M GOING TO NEED COUNCELLING!! :'(

skip68

NOPE!  I'm gone.   I left an hour ago and am about 70 miles away from this site.  Don't anybody try and follow or stop me. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Are you listening posse!! Skip's on the run. We have to split up into 4 groups and spread out in all directions. Check out the ghost towns first. We'll track him down sooner or later.  There's no escaping this group of nutters!! EVER!!

nvrbdn

no fear guys, mrs skipp will still be here. she can give us updates. i see the new thread now. "the perils of skipp" each week you will have to guess where skipps running from the pack has taken him. mrs skipp will post a small hint pic and everyone will try to figure out where skipp is hiding.  :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

I mean it.  I'm gone and don't even think about talking me into coming back.   Not gonna happen.   

As far as Mrs skip68, I wrapped her in duct tape and tossed her in the trunk.  We're gone.   Outa here.   Adios amigos.   
:drive: :shortbus:

mrsskip68

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2012, 09:46:22 AM
I mean it.  I'm gone and don't even think about talking me into coming back.   Not gonna happen.   

As far as Mrs skip68, I wrapped her in duct tape and tossed her in the trunk.  We're gone.   Outa here.   Adios amigos.   

Your not heading to the Phoenix Az area right? Please God no!  :D
"That's us in 10 years".

nvrbdn

i hope he at least put a fresh air hole in the trunk for lisa. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

learical1

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 09, 2012, 01:11:23 PM
Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2012, 09:46:22 AM

Your not heading to the Phoenix Az area right? Please God no!  :D

You cover Grand Avenue, I'll get I-17.  Try to turn him around and send him back to Vegas, but if he continues his approach, use whatever means necessary to keep him out of metro Phoenix! :2guns:
Bruce

nvrbdn

hey skippy, just dont shoot the air holes in the trunk since lisa is already in there. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

"How do i cross these dam tail light wires, to make them flash?"  :shruggy: Gotta alert the coppers somehow! BTW: This trunk smells funny!  :eek2:

skip68

I'm going to need a hideout.......  Some place that nobody will even think to look..... :scratchchin:

:ahum:   

:think: 

:woohoo:   
I've got it !   I'll hide under MoparManJim's couch..    That's the last place anyone will look.    :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2012, 02:05:19 PM
I'm going to need a hideout.......  Some place that nobody will even think to look..... :scratchchin:

I've got it !   I'll hide under MoparManJim's couch..    That's the last place anyone will look.    :2thumbs:

Dang! great minds think alike, I was just going to offer you to stay at my place then when I notice what you said, but if you want to hide under the couch.. then by all means..  :lol:

68coronetGLwannabe

I got the back door open for you Skip.

Wait the doesn't sound right. The back gate is open and a hole is dug.
"That's us in 10 years".

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 09, 2012, 01:43:51 PM
"How do i cross these dam tail light wires, to make them flash?"  :shruggy: Gotta alert the coppers somehow! BTW: This trunk smells funny!  :eek2:

It's all that garlic I stashed there for the sweet potoes Lisa! You'll be ok and it will keep the vampires away!! :lol: :lol:

Glad you mentioned it though..............I've notified the ploice to just follow that smell!! :patrol: We'll have you home and safe in no time.

Steve P.

Wait a minute there cupcake... Did you get the idea of duct taping Lisa up again from picture number 66?   I'll have you know that when I taped her up I made sure she had a breathing hole and was kind enough to put cloth over her eyes before the tape...  :2thumbs: I hope you learned something from all those BDSM tapes you bought on Ebay!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Fred

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 09, 2012, 03:52:48 PM
I'm going to need a hideout.......  Some place that nobody will even think to look..... :scratchchin:

I've got it !   I'll hide under MoparManJim's couch..    That's the last place anyone will look.    :2thumbs:

Dang! great minds think alike, I was just going to offer you to stay at my place then when I notice what you said, but if you want to hide under the couch.. then by all means..  :lol:

No no Jim, skip can't hide under your couch, there's not enough clearance, all his lovely feathers will get creased. I won't even get started on the coconuts!!
Skip you're not thinking straight, you're clutching at straws......................come home, we'll look after you.
Every person on those 200+ pics of yours misses you (for whatever reason)  :D  and we won't stop looking for you till we find you so you may as well give up now!!
Plus I've already notified the cops that all they have to do is follow there noses so you days on the run are numbered! :nana: