News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Red neck burn out

Started by DC_1, December 21, 2011, 09:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

moparsons

Drache

Ah the destruction of vehicles for amusement! My favorite is draining all the fluids from a car, starting it, putting a brick on the gas pedal, and placing bets on how long it will last. Almost every car club in the area I know puts these on. One year though the Quesnel Car Club did this right downtown in a small parking lot (literally the center of town) and the car caught fire, and I mean MAJOR FIRE. From then on they had to do it at the race track :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

What a NO talent ass clown. Whats the rest of the story? STOLEN truck? Burnout perpetrated in front of his EX girlfriends place?
I LOVE burnouts, but within limits. The limits are BEFORE the tires shred and blow up.

Drache

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on December 23, 2011, 12:26:49 AM
What a NO talent ass clown. Whats the rest of the story? STOLEN truck? Burnout perpetrated in front of his EX girlfriends place?
I LOVE burnouts, but within limits. The limits are BEFORE the tires shred and blow up.

Read the comments. They bought the truck for $300 just to destroy it at the burnout party.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img