News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Lee 1" going up at Barrett-Jackson... again.

Started by BananaDan, December 29, 2011, 12:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

You already posted (#18) in the original thread... :shruggy:

Ghoste

Yeah, what are you Dan, some kind of non GL fan?  ;)

The70RT

Maybe all of us should go in on it then draw a number and see who gets to jump it to put it back in its original condition. I'm sure someone would still pay big bucks for it :icon_smile_wink:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BananaDan

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on December 29, 2011, 08:45:33 AM
Quote from: Chargen69 on December 29, 2011, 09:13:26 AM
twice actually  
Wow, just wow.  I guess I've had too much egg nog.  :slap:

Quote from: bill440rt on December 29, 2011, 09:35:19 AM
What, and destroy it's pedigree??  :D
I would never do that.  I don't want the lime green police to come after me.  Plus, I would never be able to score a classy pooch-bellied bikini girl if I did that.  I would however have to let my OCD fix that crooked "1" on the door.   
:nana:

Quote from: Ghoste on December 29, 2011, 09:15:37 AM
Yeah, what are you Dan, some kind of non GL fan?  ;)
:2thumbs:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bill440rt

Quote from: BananaDan on December 29, 2011, 09:39:18 AM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on December 29, 2011, 08:45:33 AM
Quote from: Chargen69 on December 29, 2011, 09:13:26 AM
twice actually  
Wow, just wow.  I guess I've had too much egg nog.  :slap:

Quote from: bill440rt on December 29, 2011, 09:35:19 AM
What, and destroy it's pedigree??  :D
I would never do that.  I don't want the lime green police to come after me.  Plus, I would never be able to score a classy pooch-bellied bikini girl if I did that.  I would however have to let my OCD fix that crooked "1" on the door.   
:nana:

Quote from: Ghoste on December 29, 2011, 09:15:37 AM
Yeah, what are you Dan, some kind of non GL fan?  ;)
:2thumbs:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: