News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Video: Anyone know what rear wheel size this is?

Started by Surf Charger, December 28, 2011, 02:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surf Charger

Curious if this is anyone's charger here on the forums? If so, what size tires? If not, anyone have a guess on what size rear tires they are and would you have to modify the rear leaf springs for these to work?

http://youtu.be/oVTGqzZ_6iA

John_Kunkel

I'd guess they're 15 X 8 Cragars with 275/60 X 15 tires. Spring clearance wouldn't be a problem but fender clearance is...notice the body is jacked up over the tires.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Surf Charger

Quote from: John_Kunkel on December 29, 2011, 02:28:31 PM

I'd guess they're 15 X 8 Cragars with 275/60 X 15 tires. Spring clearance wouldn't be a problem but fender clearance is...notice the body is jacked up over the tires.

Good deal. Thanks for the info!

HPP

Agreed on the Cragar SS. However, I'll guess 15x10 with 295s. Based that on looking at the deepness of the dish and the potential wheel lip interference if the body sat lower.  15x10 Cragars come with either 4.25 or 3.75 backspace. Either of these would cause the wheel lip interference, although the 3.75 would give the deeper dish appearance like in the video.