News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kim Jong-Il and his 1976 Lincoln Continental

Started by irish_in_ny, December 28, 2011, 04:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_in_ny

Did anyone else catch the vintage Lincoln's used during his funeral procession? I'm a massive fan of those big boats but was quite surprised to see them in North Korea.

http://www.insideline.com/lincoln/continental/north-koreas-kim-jong-il-gets-final-ride-in-lincoln-continental-town-car.html

Ghoste

Probably not a lot of Kias or Hyundais getting imported there.

ChgrSteve67

His last ride is on a American car.

Like every other country that hates us yet they still love our cars.

Your no one with Americam muscle.
I bet its also bullet proof.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

DC_1

Should have just strapped him to the roof like a dead deer......

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

472 R/T SE

Several decades ago our family (my brother & I) & my aunt & uncle & their son all piled in our Lincoln like this one (same color even) & headed for my great aunt's house in Arlington, Tx. from Hays, Ks.

It was to be a family vacation going to Six Flags, etc.  Anyhoots my Dad & uncle got to drinking the 1st night down there & decided to go test drive a Sportster chopper.  My old man go on it & didn't realize there was a drainage ditch at the end of the block.  He piled it up & for whatever reason we had to buy it.  My uncle also bought a homemade 3 wheel Harley.

Needless to say we didn't go anywhere or do anything for vacation, no money.  We got to watch my uncle & Dad tear apart 2 bikes & load them up in a U-Haul.

Man, I still remember that Lincoln draggin' ass all the way back home.   ;)