News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow, look at all those posts........... Statistics

Started by hemi68charger, December 28, 2011, 10:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Wow...
OK, I was bored and curious about who's the leading poster and where I compare........... Wow,, I'm on page one, #17 !!!   :icon_smile_big:

No......... This isn't a reflection of my work-to-chargerboard ratio......  :rofl:

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68X426

I'm bored too.

At first glance it looks like MoparStuart is closing in on Ghoste. And his pace is superior to Ghoste's (9.786 to 8.944 per day). Trouble is, that means it's more than 14 YEARS before he can catch Ghoste. Ghoste has a Petty lead in this race.

:popcrn:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

PocketThunder

Holy Crap i'm #9....   :o

And moparstuart registered 2 years after Ghoste.   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ChgrSteve67

68X426 just past me for 93rd spot.
And he signed up almost 4 years after I did.

Get a life Dan.  lol

RallyeMike

This is a great site, but I can't imagine spending that much actual time here. Hopefully a lot of that is logged-in, away from the computer time. Garage time is much better.

When I look up to see that I have sent nearly 25 days on this site, it kicks me in the ass to turn off the computer and go to the shop.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

greenpigs

I just made the first page @ #60  :2thumbs:

If I wasn't intimidated by brake work I would be working on my Charger this coming weekend.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

68X426

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on December 28, 2011, 06:31:59 PM
68X426 just past me for 93rd spot.
And he signed up almost 4 years after I did.

Get a life Dan.  lol

Ha! So you were looking over your shoulder and saw me coming!  :nana:

Is this whole topic now the least relevant ever?

When do the Skip people post here?

:smilielol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Fred

Quote from: RallyeMike on December 28, 2011, 06:57:54 PM
This is a great site, but I can't imagine spending that much actual time here. Hopefully a lot of that is logged-in, away from the computer time. Garage time is much better.

When I look up to see that I have sent nearly 25 days on this site, it kicks me in the ass to turn off the computer and go to the shop.

Youre definitely right there. Garage time is quality time! :lol:
Boy 21,000+ posts..................the mind boggles!!  Ghoste's mouse must be surgically attatched to his index finger! :smilielol: :eek2:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ghoste

It doesnt hurt to have a computer in the garage, in the shed, a laptop that follows me everywhere, another desktop in the house, a smartphone and a job related to the classic car business and a boss that expects me online all the time.

PocketThunder

I never, or hardly ever, come on DC.com on the weekends, its only during the week, on my lunch break ofcourse...  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

If you took out the post I have in sections other than the Aero Section I do not think I would even have 1000

Fred

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 29, 2011, 01:15:56 PM
I never, or hardly ever, come on DC.com on the weekends, its only during the week, on my lunch break ofcourse...  :icon_smile_big:

I believe you.(about the lunch break, I mean)  :D :D :D

Fred

Quote from: Ghoste on December 29, 2011, 10:06:01 AM
It doesnt hurt to have a computer in the garage, in the shed, a laptop that follows me everywhere, another desktop in the house, a smartphone and a job related to the classic car business and a boss that expects me online all the time.

Boy oh boy.............you've got it made..............my phone's still attached to the wall! I can't take it anywhere!! :D

Ghoste

Yeah, especially when the cellphone rings at 2am and I have to go to the shop because an alarm went off or an auction site because it might start raining in 30 minutes and Jimmy Bob's Nova is parked outside and it has never been exposed to moisture EVER!!
But yeah, other than that it is a great job.
(oh, and our real actual home phone is still a wall mount too :lol:)

BB1

Name:  BB1
Position:  Old Timer
Date Registered:  July 18, 2005, 05:36:30 AM
Last Active:  Today at 07:36:56 AM

Stuart has seniority on me  :RantExplode:  :lol:
Delete my profile

Magnumcharger

I used to have a certain amount of pride thinking that I was contributing to the betterment and collective knowledge of the members of this site. This is why I USUALLY only reply to poignant threads, or questions.
After awhile I realized that most of the information on here gets recycled on a regular basis, and I dreaded the thought of being one of those guys that constantly reminds the newbies of previous posts.
So, my post count dropped. I got passed rather fast, and am amazed to see people who joined the site YEARS after me catching up, and soon to be passing me...JIM!

Oh well. Whatcha gonna do? This ain't a pissing contest! :icon_smile_big:

(At least I'm on page 1!!) :cheers:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed