News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

World fastest car

Started by MikeD, December 28, 2011, 12:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeD

Staggering to think a production, highway legal car can do this----- with four wheels on the ground!!

Take THIS Ride.....fastest car on earth. This is a rush!

2 gallons per minute and 38 miles to a $28,000 set of tires.

$1,700,000!  Already sold out!

Sit back and watch this....Make sure you use full screen!

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=21927>

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

chargerboy69

Nice video. 267 mph. . yea thats moving in any car let alone a street car.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bobs66440

Yikes! That's fast!  :o  I was scared just watching the video!  :eek2:

Ghoste

I wonder who will die in one first trying to reach those speeds on a public roadway?  And hopefully its just the gazillionaire behind the wheel.

bill440rt

Damn, that's fast!
And, equally expensive.  :scared:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Cooter

"Supercars" don't count IMO as a "Street car" becaause you will have bout as much chance of seeing one of these on ANY public street as hitting the lotto.

WTF wants to go that fast on a street? That is why We have the Salt Flats.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

The people who buy that car are largely doing so to prove they have a really big weiner by virtue of bank account.  IMO

cavemanno1

this is what happens when they drive them on the road :icon_smile_dissapprove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45s1zScPUY

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.