News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

kinda newbie here(paul smart)

Started by paul smart, December 26, 2011, 11:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul smart

hello everybody its been a long time since i been here my old name here was 68bullit alot of you older guys will remember me chryco pshyco,firefighter,steve,hemigeno,cudaken,etc.
last i was here i was just starting my rotisserie resto on my low mileage triple black 68 prob was about 3 years ago.some may remember it had 13,369 original miles and my dad bought it new as of now its about 98% restored just have to button up a few things this winter.anyway ill try and figure out how to post some pics i have ove 200 from the complete resto as i was doinng it.iITS NICE TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvrbdn

welcome back. cant wait to see those pic's :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bakerhillpins

Welcome back  :wave:

Bunch of new faces in here too. Can't wait to see some pics.   :drool5:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

Same here, can't wait to  see some pics and welcome back.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

tan top

Hello & welcome  Paul  :cheers: :cheers:  looking forward to seeing pictures  :yesnod: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1969chargerrtse

Wow!  Whats the history?  Only 13k and it couldn't be a survivor?  Pics pics pics. Before and aft.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TruckDriver

I remember you Paul! I used to be DodgeChargerGuy. Welcome back. BTW, Cudaken sold his Charger and doesnt come around here anymore.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chryco Psycho

paul smart

thanks alot you guys its been too long!!

well heres a little info on the car-built november 11th 1967 the car is an original triple black car with buckets and console auto between the seats with factory tinted glass wheel lip moldings power windows 383 magnum and 727 391 suregrip and 8 3/4 axle.

now the story-my dad bought it new jan 69 as to build a street racer just by freak luck he was outside one night and 2 dark fellas were running down the alleyway with a 727 automatic tranny and the said they just stold it from brhind a 70 hemicuda so my dad bought it for 150 bux. YES THIS STORY IS TRUE

the 383 motor is another in the right place at the right time story-my dads best friend worked at a dodge dealership staring in the 60s so when the dodge racing program came to town he told my dad.well the guy putting on the clinic was dandy dick landy so he started the clinic and the dodge dealer didnt put out a big block engine to show and perform the work on so he asked if anyone had an engine close by and my dad spoke up and said he has his in the back of his truck which was then brought in and MASSAGED.as well the motor is complete and in the car with complete documentation from landy and mopar drag clinic.

1969chargerrtse-to answer the survivor thing the dr rear quarter and both front fenders were damaged quite bad and it was gutted for racing.

if anyone was at woodward this year it was the black 68 with the blue wheels and fat and littles for tires

41husk

Cudaken called about a week ago.  He is back in the auto field working at autotire.  I plan to get back with him after the holiday.  Welcome back!!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 41husk on December 28, 2011, 10:23:47 AM
Cudaken called about a week ago.  He is back in the auto field working at autotire.  I plan to get back with him after the holiday.  Welcome back!!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures.
allen  see if he has my fender tag   :icon_smile_big:     paul would love to see pictures of this black 68  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

paul smart

wow guys thanks for the welcome backs from everyone after going thru a nasty divorce and losing some land and a 5 bedroom house that was paid for i ended up getting what i needed to survive and thats my 2 kids and my cars.
without that stuff hell i might as well gave up its funny how the mind works sometimes when everything you love is in jeopardy.
now with the help of my family,my kids and girlfriend they support me 100% and when that happens only good things will come about.btw since the charger is done im spending time with a blown 505 inch 4speed dana tubbed 69 barracuda for my therapy sessions   :icon_smile_big:

ChgrSteve67

Welcome back Paul
Looking forward to some pics and having you around.

Glad to hear you have a great support system in place and some planned therapy sessions.

-Steve