News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New member in Canada

Started by 404NOTFOUND, December 19, 2011, 07:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

404NOTFOUND

Hey everyone. Just wanted say hi and get my first post up. I'm in Ontario Canada. I've got 1969 Charger, R4 Red with black interior, 440 with an auto, Dana 60 3:54. The car is originally from Corsicana Texas and was complete, solid, all original body, floors etc. Almost totally rust free before the complete restoration here in Canada. I take it to lots of shows where it has taken some first place awards. It has done well on the dragstrip too running 12 second times on the street tires and usually earning enough race money to cover expenses. Check the photo section, I will try to put up a pic or two shortly. 404.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Back N Black

Welcome! from the east coast.  :cheers:

GULFGLENY

Cool, I got a friend in canada that I met from collecting old gas pumps.

Evolution69

welcome, pics would be lovely
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

404NOTFOUND

I keep trying to post pics. Won't work.

68 CHARGER R/T

where abouts you in ontario canada      404notfound ?

Fred

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on December 19, 2011, 08:26:10 PM
I keep trying to post pics. Won't work.

Welcome to the forum, and it's obvious you're a new member. Most new member's go through this phase of not being able to post pics but you will soon learn.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dodge Don

Bob T

Gidday from NZ.
looking forward to your pics. If they are under 200kb and have your own i.d. tag on them it should be no problem.

:cheers:

Bob
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

maxwellwedge

If you can't find the 404 you wont find me!

Welcome   :cheers:

E5 Charger

Welcome and hello from Winnipeg Manitoba.

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BBKNARF

Welcome aboard, I'm also from Ontario, peel region, and your from ?
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

404NOTFOUND

Thanks everyone. I'm in Hamilton Ontario. I'm not new to posting pics in forums at all and my pics are easily small enough yet I keep getting odd messages here when I try even with two different computers and internet connections. I will keep trying though.

Ghoste

Your pics worked in the pics of your Charger thread, so I'll say nice car and welcome aboard.  I'm down closer to Windsor but I do have a brothre in Hamilton.

RIDELIKEHELL

Hello from Southern Ontario....Sarnia area :2thumbs:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on December 19, 2011, 07:41:25 PM
Hey everyone. Just wanted say hi and get my first post up. I'm in Ontario Canada. I've got 1969 Charger, R4 Red with black interior, 440 with an auto, Dana 60 3:54. The car is originally from Corsicana Texas and was complete, solid, all original body, floors etc. Almost totally rust free before the complete restoration here in Canada. I take it to lots of shows where it has taken some first place awards. It has done well on the dragstrip too running 12 second times on the street tires and usually earning enough race money to cover expenses. Check the photo section, I will try to put up a pic or two shortly. 404.

Did you have it for sale in the corral @ Moparfest this past summer or did you just purchase it there? I seem to remember one similar there for sale :shruggy:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

404NOTFOUND

No, I didn't get it from Moparfest. Thanks Ghoste, I did find pics I posted of my car in the photos thread. I was looking at the wrong end of the thread which is why I couldn't find them earlier.

Dodge Don

SON-OF-A-_____.......I know you!!  :cheers:

7trt

Dodge Don

Dodge Don

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on December 20, 2011, 06:40:18 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm in Hamilton Ontario. I'm not new to posting pics in forums at all and my pics are easily small enough yet I keep getting odd messages here when I try even with two different computers and internet connections. I will keep trying though.

404's 69 Charger is gorgeous folks and has a fantastic sound.

Sorry your first name escapes me....I keep thinking Dave for some reason. Next season I want to attend the Burlington cruise more often. The Oakville cruise is very clique orientated and it is wearing thin on me. I should find Jack (the 68 owner) and we should try to get the 3 years together again.