News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New member in Canada

Started by 404NOTFOUND, December 19, 2011, 07:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

404NOTFOUND

Hey Don. Yes that's me as your pictures prove. I figured now was a really good time of year to get on a forum. You would have to see Don's car in person to believe it. Nicest '70 I've seen.  Dave.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

70 Charger RT

Welcome 404!  I know someone from Ontario, maybe you know him.  (kidding)

Randall in St. Albert, Alberta
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Johnnys440Charger

Hi 404NOTFOUND.  Welcome.  I'm John from Woodbridge Ontario - Just North of Toronto.   :cheers:

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome!!Great looking ride!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

404NOTFOUND

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and for posting some nice pics that I don't even have myself. For the record, I do sometimes drive my car without towing two more Chargers behind me. :lol:

Brads70

Welcome and Hello from Barrie , Ontario! :wave:

Canadian1968

Welcome ,  and hello from London, Ontario !

Beep Beep Dave

Here's a pic of your car at the St Thomas show this past summer.
Nice looking ride.
Another Les ride kicking around.
Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Lighthorseman

Welcome aboard from Sherwood Park, Alberta!

lexxman

Hi,Dave weclome from Montreal.Nice looking car,I think I might have pictures of your car some where. :2thumbs:

Dave

404NOTFOUND

Thanks lexxman. Interesting you should have pics of my car unless you were out this way. There is a car in Quebec that looks exactly like mine except that it has a black vinyl roof.

gers1968rt

Hi Dave, welcome and here is another pic of your car, before I beat you, that is. Ger
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

404NOTFOUND

Hey Gerry buddy! Great to see you here. Now I know I joined the right forum. What a picture you posted. That was Mopar Day at the Cayuga drag strip here in Ontario. Yes, you did beat me with that bad ass hemi. I'm not telling you what I did to my car at this point but, you are going to have a hell of a time beating me now. One time after a car show, Gerry and I swapped cars out on the back roads so that I could try out the 426 Hemi and he could try out the 440. The cars were so much alike with the 440 being stronger on the bottom end and the hemi being stronger on the top end. You know how it works. Dave.

gers1968rt

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on December 23, 2011, 08:21:03 PM
Hey Gerry buddy! Great to see you here. Now I know I joined the right forum. What a picture you posted. That was Mopar Day at the Cayuga drag strip here in Ontario. Yes, you did beat me with that bad ass hemi. I'm not telling you what I did to my car at this point but, you are going to have a hell of a time beating me now. One time after a car show, Gerry and I swapped cars out on the back roads so that I could try out the 426 Hemi and he could try out the 440. The cars were so much alike with the 440 being stronger on the bottom end and the hemi being stronger on the top end. You know how it works. Dave.

Well, if that's the way you want it, I won't tell you what I'm doing to the hemi.  :idiot: :whistling:
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

404NOTFOUND

Oh no!!! I never thought of that. Let's keep it a fair fight....no superchargers.

firefighter3931

Quote from: gers1968rt on December 23, 2011, 08:02:45 PM
Hi Dave, welcome and here is another pic of your car, before I beat you, that is. Ger

Nice pic !  :2thumbs:  Maybe i can race the winner for a cold  :cheers:

Welcome Dave from Eastern Ontario  :wave:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

charger_lady

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on December 20, 2011, 10:36:10 PM
Here's a pic of your car at the St Thomas show this past summer.
Nice looking ride.
Another Les ride kicking around.
Dave

Welcome Dave...there is a great bunch of Charger owners on here.
LOL...Beep Beep Dave...ain't that the truth about a Les car around...I'm sure it's got to be over 300!! ;)
and yes this is a sweet Charger you have Dave.

doctorpimp

Welcome!  I'm originally from Oakville - ran a 72 Dart there back in the 90's.  Spent a few good times in Hammertown!
Now Montreal (Vaudreuil) now 73 Charger ;)
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

lexxman

Quote from: doctorpimp on February 05, 2012, 11:15:15 AM
Welcome!  I'm originally from Oakville - ran a 72 Dart there back in the 90's.  Spent a few good times in Hammertown!
Now Montreal (Vaudreuil) now 73 Charger ;)
Hi where abouts in Vaudreuil, I'm in Vaudreuil as well. Just off the 40 near Hudson.

doctorpimp

Cool!  Not too far at all!!
Les Cedres - Cite des Jeunes past Rona near St Laz.  My car is up in Rigaud in storage. 
Which exit are you?

lexxman

It's exit 28 now,since they added the new exit for st-Lazare.Just up the hill from the petro-can. Your only minutes away,my car is a work in progress. We'll have to get together some time. :yesnod:

71green go

Hello from Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario!
:cheers:

doctorpimp

Quote from: lexxman on February 05, 2012, 03:38:23 PM
It's exit 28 now,since they added the new exit for st-Lazare.Just up the hill from the petro-can. Your only minutes away,my car is a work in progress. We'll have to get together some time. :yesnod:
Sounds good!  I'd love to see your work ;)

Magnumcharger

Hi fellow Canuckian! :thumbs:
Robin in New Brunswick.

I hope your Charger will be at Moparfest this summer?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed