News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 1970 coronet R/T?

Started by 69_500, December 16, 2011, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Just curious but what would you guys put the market value of an unrestored 21K mile 1970 Coronet R/T with A/C? All original paint car with a gator grain vinyl roof.

69bronzeT5

Not sure but I'd love to see pictures, I'm a major '70 Coronet/Superbee fan!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69_500

I am not at liberty to post pictures of it just yet, but just curious what you guys thought a going rate for the car would be. I'd put its condition at a mid 2 level on the 1 being perfect 5 being a total basket case. Very nice survivor car. Only major things I saw that had been changed was the exhaust. Plug wires were original, majority of the hoses were original, as well as the belts. Car is a 440, AT, with A/C. FK5 exterior, with a black gator grain vinyl roof, with a white tail stripe, and FK5 interior. console car. Odd color combo I know, but looks very nice. Oh the trunk mat was not the original one either, but it does still have original spare. Other tires were not correct but rims were. Those were the only things I saw on the car.

Iceyone

It's not worth anything. Where's it at so I can dispose of it?
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

1970Moparmann

Nice comment... WTF?

If you can't post pictures, you still need to give details.

Any rust?

Any issues?

What color?

Condition of the interior?

History of the car?

Other features of it?

With what you have provided right now, I would put a value of $15k - $20k.  Just my  :Twocents:.  The more info you offer the better of an accurate value.  :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

69_500

1970Moparmann

Quote from: 69_500 on December 16, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Just curious but what would you guys put the market value of an unrestored 21K mile 1970 Coronet R/T with A/C? All original paint car with a gator grain vinyl roof.

So this is all you can offer in terms of details?   

More info = more feedback. :Twocents:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

maxwellwedge

Hey Danny
32-42 would be my best guess.

Unusual color, auto, A/C would take it down to the low to mid-end.....It would with me anyway. The survivor aspect helps but a 70 Coronet is a love it or hate it kind of car.

Vainglory, Esq.

$40k if it's really a #2.

*Disclaimer - it's a guess, and I've been known to be off on these things before.

arrow

Id say , 30k  for sure , in this market who knows ?  if its nice enough it definately could go higher

Danny , I put the C500 in the rotisserie today , Im going for it !!!  finally

fc7_plumcrazy

I guess around 30k$ even though it is difficult without pics

Carsten

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

fc7_plumcrazy

but a Bee is not an Coronet RT nor a survivor.
That FK5 Bee has run several times on ebay already with no bites.

So it is probabaly overpriced

Carsten

Tilar

But at least you have pics of that one and a fairly good description which gives you at least something to judge a value on, which is more than you have in the original post here.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69_500

Quote from: arrow on December 17, 2011, 11:17:00 PM

Id say , 30k  for sure , in this market who knows ?  if its nice enough it definately could go higher

Danny , I put the C500 in the rotisserie today , Im going for it !!!  finally

If your doing the 500 you need to start a thread over in the Aero section so I can follow it.