News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Efin' Mice!!

Started by Stretch, December 15, 2011, 09:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Quote from: Tilar on January 10, 2012, 06:47:30 PM
Quote from: Stretch on January 10, 2012, 05:42:25 PM
Looks like it takes one beer to take it down to the short block!

:scope:  As a veteran beer drinker I can see the problem right off... You're not drinking them fast enough.  :cheers:

Maybe I just work faster than your giving me credit for! ;D
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Silver R/T

that thing looks like it's straight out of Titanic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Tilar

Quote from: Stretch on January 10, 2012, 07:06:52 PM
Quote from: Tilar on January 10, 2012, 06:47:30 PM
Quote from: Stretch on January 10, 2012, 05:42:25 PM
Looks like it takes one beer to take it down to the short block!

:scope:  As a veteran beer drinker I can see the problem right off... You're not drinking them fast enough.  :cheers:

Maybe I just work faster than your giving me credit for! ;D

haha, maybe so... That or maybe I'm drinking them too fast.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Drache

These mouse stories are sure scaring a guy who currently has his car in winter storage...  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Stretch

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 10, 2012, 08:52:10 PM
that thing looks like it's straight out of Titanic

LOL That was exactly my first thought!

Stretch

Quote from: Drache on January 11, 2012, 08:25:21 AM
These mouse stories are sure scaring a guy who currently has his car in winter storage...  :rotz:

Dryer sheets!! They work wonders! I've been putting them in my car for years now. In the trunk, under the hood, inside the car. They smell nice and the rodants stay away. I found mouse droppings in my trunk every spring untill I started putting dryer sheets in the car. Now I don't at all.

Drache

Quote from: Stretch on January 11, 2012, 08:57:26 AM
These mouse stories are sure scaring a guy who currently has his car in winter storage...  :rotz:

Dryer sheets!! They work wonders! I've been putting them in my car for years now. In the trunk, under the hood, inside the car. They smell nice and the rodants stay away. I found mouse droppings in my trunk every spring untill I started putting dryer sheets in the car. Now I don't at all.

Ive tried dryer sheets, irish spring soap, moth balls, etc. Some of these mice we have around here are not like those sissy city mice most people deal with  :icon_smile_big:

These country mice around here are something else.....

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Drache on January 11, 2012, 09:05:49 AM
Quote from: Stretch on January 11, 2012, 08:57:26 AM
These mouse stories are sure scaring a guy who currently has his car in winter storage...  :rotz:

Ive tried dryer sheets, irish spring soap, moth balls, etc. Some of these mice we have around here are not like those sissy city mice most people deal with  :icon_smile_big:

These country mice around here are something else.....

I agree. Seems like these country mice we are hungey for anything..Moth balls are a dessert for them... Use Mouse traps or poisen.