News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Colonel Potter wont be down for breakfast

Started by Todd Wilson, December 07, 2011, 01:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I just learned of this too  :'(

Harry Morgan was born Harry Bratsburg on April 10, 1915, in Detroit.

RIP Harry  :'(
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

resq302

wow and I had the theme from MASH playing in my head last week too.  Sorry to see him go.  Hell of an actor.  At least he had a full life!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ChgrSteve67

Old Moparz

I remember him from "Dragnet". 

RIP  :'(
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

68X426

I remember him even farther back, for his role as a chicken shit weasel in High Noon, with Gary Cooper.

Last of the old school character actors. RIP.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

doctor4766

Wow. Who didn't like MASH and it's entire cast who made millions laugh all over the world. Even after the eleventeenth rerun they never failed to raise a smile and Colonel Potter just closed that ring of characters who slotted together so well for so long.
Gotta love a '69

Tilar

Aww man, Great guy. I've been watching him on MASH the last few nights on TV Land.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

stripedelete

Sad day.    96? Good for him - he got his moneys worth.

Fred

Still watching MASH re runs even now and still laughing.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.