News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED BOLTS AND CASTLE NUTS!!

Started by dlo3575, December 05, 2011, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlo3575

I need to find the correct 4 bolts for a 1969 Charger front drum brake back plate.  I beleive they are the two top ones (smaller than the the lowers).  Please see attached picture.  I also need a good vendor for castle nuts.  I don't want to put the old ones back one the car after all the fresh powder coating and new suspension pieces.  If you know of any good vendors, please share them with me.  The local auto part store has cheap Chinese zinc plated ones for $6.78 and they look very cheesy.  Thanks!!  :2thumbs:
D. Lee Herrera
MOPAR Newbie
1969 Charger (son's)
2009ZR1
2003 50th Anniv. Corvette Convertible
1964 Impala SS Vert
1963 Impala SS 4 spd 327-300HP

dlo3575

Notice the high dollar measuring device?  Its because all my money was spent on MOPAR parts!!! :icon_smile_cool:
D. Lee Herrera
MOPAR Newbie
1969 Charger (son's)
2009ZR1
2003 50th Anniv. Corvette Convertible
1964 Impala SS Vert
1963 Impala SS 4 spd 327-300HP

Budnicks

:hah: There was a place in Concord, California, "THE SCREW SHOP", studs, screws, nut, bolts, washers, trim washers & many, many different types of specialty connectors or fastening hardware, any grade, any style, metric or US grades, standard, including Titanium, chrome, hardened & Coated/anodized also, you name it, they had it, our could get it thru them & very reasonable in pricing too boot...  Sorry I don't have a phone # or web listing, they should be in the 411 directory or maybe even have a web page now, its been a while since I have been in there, they were a great source when building my race cars & restorations alike...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

Quote from: dlo3575 on December 05, 2011, 06:14:17 PM
Notice the high dollar measuring device?  Its because all my money was spent on MOPAR parts!!! :icon_smile_cool:
I noticed that who's or what's been chewing on it  :icon_smile_question:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks