News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Legendary dash pads?

Started by tylerk, November 27, 2011, 01:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylerk

Just saw that Legendary has 69 b-body dash pads in their new items list. Any information on these?

lail1985

Tylerk,

Thank you for watching our website.

Yes, the '69-'70 B body dash pads are available.  We are very proud of them - correct dimensions and featuring a proper metal core.

Even better, have a special intro price.

I will have a flyer complete in a day or so, but if you have any questions please call us at 800-363-8804.

Have a great weekend!

jb666

Quote from: lail1985 on December 02, 2011, 02:31:59 PM
Tylerk,

Thank you for watching our website.

Yes, the '69-'70 B body dash pads are available.  We are very proud of them - correct dimensions and featuring a proper metal core.

Even better, have a special intro price.

I will have a flyer complete in a day or so, but if you have any questions please call us at 800-363-8804.

Have a great weekend!
What colors are available? I'm told there isn't a color match for the Tan in "General Lee" clones?  :shruggy:

tylerk

Thank you kindly, looking forward to more info about them!
Will the flyers be sent out or on the site?

lail1985

Good afternoon guys,

Regarding your 2 questions -

I am working to get a flyer sent to those in our database.

Also, JB666, the best thing to do is to get you a sample when it is ready - we feel it is all set, but you are the ultimate judge.

Shoot me your address and I'll get a sample to you.

Mike

Interesting, I look forward to seeing the quality of these. Been waiting to see a proper pad from legendary  :popcrn:

Too bad shipping to Australia is nuts, I asked about shipping a package shelf from legendary (same size roughly as a dash pad) and I was quoted $300  :o

Ghoste

300 US or 300 Aus?  (which begs the question how much is that in US)

For the last 12 months or so the dollar has been hovering a few cents either way around parody..... So $300 US = $300 Aus which is far too high imo..

Ghoste

jb666

Quote from: lail1985 on December 05, 2011, 03:38:42 PM
Good afternoon guys,

Also, JB666, the best thing to do is to get you a sample when it is ready - we feel it is all set, but you are the ultimate judge.

Mike

GREAT news, Mike.. I just got my new BLACK dashpad from Dante today, but I'll make arrangements to send it back.. I wasn't too keen on the idea of changing colors knowing this was out there...
Thanks,
Jeff  :cheers:

Quote from: jb666 on December 07, 2011, 06:40:41 PM
Good afternoon guys,

Mike

GREAT news, Mike.. I just got my new BLACK dashpad from Dante today, but I'll make arrangements to send it back.. I wasn't too keen on the idea of changing colors knowing this was out there...
Thanks,
Jeff  :cheers:

Tan to black ? They send you the wrong color? ... I wasn't too fussed with Dantes stuff... Their kick panels were terrible.... Let us know what the legendary pad is like (color and quality), I'm guessing pretty good if it's like their door panels.

jb666

Quote from: 440 on December 07, 2011, 07:03:09 PM
Quote from: jb666 on December 07, 2011, 06:40:41 PM
Good afternoon guys,

Mike

Thanks,
Jeff  :cheers:

Tan to black ? They send you the wrong color? ... I wasn't too fussed with Dantes stuff... Their kick panels were terrible.... Let us know what the legendary pad is like (color and quality), I'm guessing pretty good if it's like their door panels.

No, Black that I have to dye Tan.