News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Air Compressors

Started by MoparManJim, December 04, 2011, 02:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Quote from: MoparManJim on December 05, 2011, 02:01:14 PM
Plus I did some thinking last night, after what a member said in this very thread.. When I sign out today I don't think I will be signing back in. 

I'm sick an tired of people always *&^%ING making fun an picking on me due to my way of typing or even talking. So the heck what, I'm not perfect but that doesn't give you the right to pick on a person an make fun of them an how they talk.  :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Hey MoparManJim, don't take all this nonsense to heart.
I would never put a person down for what he has or hasn't got or what he knows or doesn't know or what he can or can't do. In my book we are all equal.
As long as you have a good heart............you're a friend of mine.
Please keep signing in.  :cheers: Fred.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

NHCharger

Quote from: MoparManJim on December 04, 2011, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on December 04, 2011, 08:05:21 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 04, 2011, 07:14:31 PM
My MMJ decoder ring tells me that Jim and his boyfriend are having a little spat...
I don't know, sounds like he's banging Mark's GF.

Now listen here mister, I don't do stuff like that at all. Maybe you might but I don't.. I'm not saying you do stuff like that just saying though. 

FFor your info, me an her are only friends and that is IT nothing more nothing less. I would not "ever bang a friend of mine girlfriend" only players does that crap. 

Jesus Jim, I was goofing, lighten up a bit. This is off topic where everything and everyone is fair game. i don't take anything to seriously in this section.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

skip68

Speak for yourself Fred.   I'm perfect and better than anyone on this site.  Everybody wants to be me.   :nana:   If you guys don't leave Jim alone I will find you, drag you outside, pull your pants down and spank you.   Do I have to pull this car over?    :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

NHCharger

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2011, 07:52:00 PM
I will find you, drag you outside, pull your pants down and spank you. 

Careful there Skip. I heard there's a few guys on this site that typically pay for that service.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Fred

Speak for yourself Fred.   I'm perfect and better than anyone on this site.  Everybody wants to be me.   :nana:   If you guys don't leave Jim alone I will find you, drag you outside, pull your pants down and spank you.   Do I have to pull this car over?    :icon_smile_big:

YES PLEASE!! :nana:
AREN'T I ALWAYS SAYING.............slap me!

Fred

Quote from: NHCharger on December 05, 2011, 07:59:54 PM
I will find you, drag you outside, pull your pants down and spank you. 

Careful there Skip. I heard there's a few guys on this site that typically pay for that service.

I'm not paying for it...............Skip just offered to do it for free!!   :nana:

A383Wing

are we sure that was not Lisa using Skippys account to say that?

just sayin'

skip68

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  

You guys are crazy if you think I'm giving it out for free.  Then again, it's almost Christmas so I suppose I can give a few free spankings.   How would you like it?  With the belt or bare handed? ???   I know Fred likes it with warm body oil and hot wax.   :rofl:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2011, 09:24:07 PM

You guys are crazy if you think I'm giving it out for free.  Then again, it's almost Christmas so I suppose I can give a few free spankings.   How would you like it?  With the belt or bare handed? ???   I know Fred likes it with warm body oil and hot wax.   :rofl:

Hey Skip I'm thinking we must have known each other in a past life or something.................you seem to know my inner most secrets!!  :D  :slap:

TK73

This thing is screaming now:

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on December 05, 2011, 09:24:07 PM

I know Fred likes it with warm body oil and hot wax.   :rofl:

sitting here wondering how you "know" how Fred likes it...

maybe I really don't wanna know

movin' on

Fred

Hello Boys!!!
I'm dying to meet you all..........bring plenty of hot wax.
Fred :icon_smile_big:

10% not 9.8

TK73

mrsskip68

Dont leave the site Jim. Some of those guys are just bullys with small penis'! Makes them feel better to put others down, but there are lots of people here that are more mature and caring!  :2thumbs: As far as your story went, I think it is crappy that you are doing work for someone and he brings you a piece of crap to finish HIS project! Tell him if he wants it done, and done right, bring a working compressor. If he doesnt like it, tell him to pick his shit up and go!  :Twocents: Hope you read this and come back!  :yesnod:
Lisa

Fred

Thanks Lisa for getting the topic back on track. We got pretty waylayed there for a bit with a lot of silly nonsense but heck...........it was fun while it lasted :rofl:.

autodynamics

I say go rub your ball bearings on her and tell your boy about it

mrsskip68

Bob T

Jim, dont take it personally.
My Venn took quite some time and in my humble view was more a humorous take on the situation, Not a personal dig at you.  2 different things I thought at the time, I didn't expect it would be interpreted otherwise.

No more or no less than I would do or say to anybody in any other thread.

:cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.