News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you weren't sure 'they' were watching everything you do...

Started by BananaDan, December 01, 2011, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Chryco Psycho

Old Moparz

That's why I buy 2 new pay as you go phones every month. I leave them switched off until I have to use it, then I find a pay phone, duct tape one pay as you go phone to the pay phone, make the call from my 2nd pay as you go phone to the 1st one, then back through to the pay phone. If anyone is tracking me they are totally confused. The good thing is I can stand outside the booth so I don't smell the piss inside it.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

1970Moparmann

The technology is advancing much more than people think.

I'm in the security equipment industry and as much as you think end users are using this technology for "security", it is also being used for people behavior tracking and also facial recognition.

For instance, a major hotel chain using a facial recognition software to notify management when a "good" customer is checking in.   This notifies the manager to get off his/her butt to great the customer.  BUT, all of these video recorders are networked so in a easy way they can check where, when, how often this "customer" was in a hotel. 

There is also a national database that end users to link to for facial recognition database.

I can go on for days..........
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

John_Kunkel

I'm not too worried about my cell phone, it's usually turned off and I've never sent a text but that cable converter box has me worried...who's to say it's not wired with a mike to snoop on your conversations.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

RallyeMike

QuoteThat's why I buy 2 new pay as you go phones every month. I leave them switched off until I have to use it, then I find a pay phone, duct tape one pay as you go phone to the pay phone, make the call from my 2nd pay as you go phone to the 1st one, then back through to the pay phone. If anyone is tracking me they are totally confused. The good thing is I can stand outside the booth so I don't smell the piss inside it.

Hey me too! It's getting awfully hard to find a pay phone anymore though.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Old Moparz

Quote from: RallyeMike on December 04, 2011, 12:09:55 AM
QuoteThat's why I buy 2 new pay as you go phones every month. I leave them switched off until I have to use it, then I find a pay phone, duct tape one pay as you go phone to the pay phone, make the call from my 2nd pay as you go phone to the 1st one, then back through to the pay phone. If anyone is tracking me they are totally confused. The good thing is I can stand outside the booth so I don't smell the piss inside it.

Hey me too! It's getting awfully hard to find a pay phone anymore though.

Maybe this will help.  http://www.payphone-directory.org/   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

The70RT

Why worry unless your a criminal? I'm more worried about scratching my balls at work (school) since they just put in 200 cameras  :eek2:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bobs66440

Class action lawsuit? I got nothing to hide. I hope they were tracking me, I could use the money!  :lol:

bobs66440

Quote from: The70RT on December 04, 2011, 11:32:59 AM
Why worry unless your a criminal? I'm more worried about scratching my balls at work (school) since they just put in 200 cameras  :eek2:
One word..Lotrimin!  :lol:

resq302

Makes me even more glad I have a Motorola Adeventurer 750.  Dinosaur of a phone compared to the new smart phones but it also holds up a lot better I think!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

The70RT

Quote from: bobs66440 on December 04, 2011, 11:59:32 AM
Quote from: The70RT on December 04, 2011, 11:32:59 AM
One word..Lotrimin!  :lol:

I thought that was for athletes foot?  :Lil:

The70RT