News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Epic Charger Fail

Started by Laxy, February 26, 2012, 11:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: Fred on February 27, 2012, 12:07:48 AM
Quote from: 73rallye440magnum on February 27, 2012, 12:06:00 AM
I just can't warm up to a tail panel that isn't black.

For me, the billboard is tolerable, but not the tail panel. Everyone has their own idea of what looks best! Looks like a very nice paint job, and a Hemi.

I'm with you on the tail panel, definitely needs to be black for me. :yesnod:
:iagree:

I agree too. Even if the tail panel is a different color, like blue on a blue car, it still doesnt look right to me :P  Gotta be black for me personally.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Darkman

When I saw pics of that Charger, I instantly thought I'd better hurry up and get mine done. Even thought it is a hemi and a 4 speed, the paint job would almost turn me away from really looking at it.

I am not proud that this Charger is in Adelaide
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Kern Dog

That gold and black car is an example of a guys vision......
"Hey, these cars are great, but I have a vision of a BETTER design! Lets shorten the car and put some tall wheels on it. "
Not good. The long flowing lines are a styling detail that adds to the appeal. I wonder if he forced his wife to get a breast reduction  and ass liposuction?

elacruze

Personally I like the tail panel. The billboard is a bit too much, though.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.