News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Top 10 Posters, Top Topic Starters, and Most Time Online observations....

Started by Dans 68, November 30, 2011, 09:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

I was wandering about the stats page (I got lost) and of course saw more than a few common names between the three individual Top 10 lists for "Top 10 Posters" (T10P), "Top Topic Starters" (TTS) and "Most Time Online" (MTO). Of course it makes perfect sense that some of the same member's names would be here but it got me to thinking...   :scope:

1. Who is the most "balanced" between the three individual categories?

Bull is #3 T10P, the #1 TTS but #11 MTO (he was #10 earlier today). Bi-polar comes to mind....  :rofl:  Brock is the #4 T10P, #2 TTS and #3 MTO; he is clearly balanced. Young Master Cody, is a #7 T10P, a #3 TTS, and a #9 MTO. He is young but moving up fast.
Ghoste is the #1 T10P, #4 TTS and #1 in MTO. If not for the fact that he is overcompensating for something with his post count he would be ahead of Brock for being the most balanced.  :icon_smile_wink:  The other TTS nominees seem to have questions and knowledge to share but don't feel the need to tell us about it.   :cheers:

2. Will Skip fall out of the top 10 MTO now that Lisa has her own working account and (hopefully) leave his alone?   :whistling:

3. Not one of the the top five TTS's are from the East Coast, while the top three are from the West Coast.  :ricky:

Any other revelations from these stats?   :popcrn: 

Dan

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

Quote from: Dans 68 on November 30, 2011, 09:44:07 PM
I
Bull is #3 T10P, the #1 TTS but #11 MTO (he was #10 earlier today). Bi-polar comes to mind....  :rofl:  Any other revelations from these stats?   :popcrn: 

Dan

Yes, my revelation is much different than yours here, as you might imagine. ;) I don't leave my computer logged on to this site all the time and when I do get on I usually post a productive question (or a useless anecdote) and then log back off. I'll go and do other things and then get back on later to see if I have any replies or look around to see if I have any answers to share and then I'm back off again. Also, I'm on the site enough that I rarely go beyond page one of any section to look at anything. I go through the top page of 4-5 sections and see what looks interesting. Also, I don't frequent many other sites. When I get on the computer I look at my email, Facebook, this site, craigslist and whatever website will help me find whatever part/procedure I need for the Charger. Other than that I'm on Netflix and Ebay once a week or so. Moparts about once a month (unless I want lots of answers to a question quickly).

One other thing I like to do is go through the sections and see what threads have zero replies and try to answer them, even if it only amounts to little more than a bump. I don't want anyone thinking they can't get the help they need here and it seems once someone replies the topic gets more attention and the questions gets answered. That's about the only negative thing I have to say about this site: If you need info fast you'd better go to Moparts because your question can sit for a day or two (or longer) before you get any answers. I usually try to think of my questions and post them here at least 12 hours before I start the project I'm working on so I'll have the info I need before I start.

greenpigs

If it is a slow night at work, like tonight I will post often.

But bull and the others are in a league of their own.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Dans 68

Quote from: bull on November 30, 2011, 10:27:27 PM
I
Bull is #3 T10P, the #1 TTS but #11 MTO (he was #10 earlier today). Bi-polar comes to mind....  :rofl:  Any other revelations from these stats?   :popcrn:  

Dan

Yes, my revelation is much different than yours here, as you might imagine. ;) I don't leave my computer logged on to this site all the time and when I do get on I usually post a productive question (or a useless anecdote) and then log back off. I'll go and do other things and then get back on later to see if I have any replies or look around to see if I have any answers to share and then I'm back off again. Also, I'm on the site enough that I rarely go beyond page one of any section to look at anything. I go through the top page of 4-5 sections and see what looks interesting. Also, I don't frequent many other sites. When I get on the computer I look at my email, Facebook, this site, craigslist and whatever website will help me find whatever part/procedure I need for the Charger. Other than that I'm on Netflix and Ebay once a week or so. Moparts about once a month (unless I want lots of answers to a question quickly).

One other thing I like to do is go through the sections and see what threads have zero replies and try to answer them, even if it only amounts to little more than a bump. I don't want anyone thinking they can't get the help they need here and it seems once someone replies the topic gets more attention and the questions gets answered. That's about the only negative thing I have to say about this site: If you need info fast you'd better go to Moparts because your question can sit for a day or two (or longer) before you get any answers. I usually try to think of my questions and post them here at least 12 hours before I start the project I'm working on so I'll have the info I need before I start.

Good logical reasoning.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Old Moparz

3. Not one of the the top five TTS's are from the East Coast, while the top three are from the West Coast.  :ricky:

Dan

Well, the sun obviously goes down later on the west coast giving those guys more time to post more stuff.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

I dont  start enought threads I guess   :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:   :smilielol:  I bet i post more car show pictures then anyone else .  :D :smilielol:

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TK73

Any other revelations from these stats?   :popcrn: 

Yeah, Ghoste needs to move outta his moms basement and get a job...   :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparstuart

69_500

Stuart do you post like every picture you take at various show? JK

And I think that you probably have the most pictures in your signature line as well.

skip68

It's Stuarts way of saying look at me.  Somebody didn't love him enough when he was little.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

mrsskip68

NO,.... I CAN CLEARLY SAY: NO ONE MISSES D.HEAD!!!!!   :flame:

On a FUNNIER NOTE,......... Bull's on Facebook?  Lol! OMG!  :o :o :o :o  Gonna research that one, now that I got a working comp!  Danger/warning!!!! Bullster!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :poke: :wave: :engel016: :girlfight: :icon_smile_kisses:
Lisa

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on December 01, 2011, 11:10:39 PM
It's Stuarts way of saying look at me.  Somebody didn't love him enough when he was little.    :nana:
but chucky has loved me and will again , I try not to post pictures of my ugly mug if at all possible .

bull

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 02, 2011, 12:08:05 AM
NO,.... I CAN CLEARLY SAY: NO ONE MISSES D.HEAD!!!!!   :flame:

On a FUNNIER NOTE,......... Bull's on Facebook?  Lol! OMG!  :o :o :o :o  Gonna research that one, now that I got a working comp!  Danger/warning!!!! Bullster!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :poke: :wave: :engel016: :girlfight: :icon_smile_kisses:
Lisa

It's not that exciting, trust me.

mrsskip68

bull

moparstuart

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

...adding up all the time on forums over the years, I bet I've spent several years of my life  :yesnod:

But it's better than TV for the most part and the info exchange is invaluable  :cheers:

maxwellwedge

Davtona

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 30, 2011, 11:31:58 PM

Well, the sun obviously goes down later on the west coast giving those guys more time to post more stuff.

:smilielol:

That's kinda like which is closer California or the moon? Duh you can see the moon.

maxwellwedge

Is the coast clear?

What are you asking me for - I can't see that far......
Jethro

bull

Quote from: bull on November 30, 2011, 10:27:27 PM
That's about the only negative thing I have to say about this site: If you need info fast you'd better go to Moparts because your question can sit for a day or two (or longer) before you get any answers.

Case in point:

Half an hour - http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6952780&page=0&vc=1#Post6952780
Almost two days - http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86882.0.html

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

bull

Quote from: TK73 on December 05, 2011, 08:27:00 PM
True Bull...

But Moparts SUCKS in the attitude area...

That's what I hear but I'm not there enough to see it. I post questions, get the answers and then come back here. ;)