News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 super bird in a chevy's guys garage

Started by petercharger, November 28, 2011, 09:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

did not have my camera..but was looking at buying mopar parts..when i noticed the wing in the back...its a 440 automatic lime green...has not ran in years...guy said he was not interested in restoring it..since it was not a 4 speed car..he was thinking of getting it driving and making it like a Joe dirt type wing car...I got his contact number and am planning on seeing him later this Xmas to get some more parts...did not want to approach him yet...he got this car in a fire sale...a good friend of his went through a nasty divorce..and he needed the money to pay off his attorney's....  he said that cars were living in the car when he got it..its always been stored inside..and looked straight but then i only looked at it for couple of minutes...did not want to seem to excited to him...protented like it was just another car with a big wing an funny nose... car is complete..what do you think a good offer price would be...will post pics once i see him again... i know pictures help..but like i said he is not interested in car since not a 4 speed...and he is a Chevy :drool5: :Twocents:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

A383Wing

maxwellwedge

Just ask him what he wants for it.

You have to check it out....condition, numbers, paper etc.