News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to build a superbird book on Ebay

Started by oldcarnut, November 27, 2011, 10:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Is this from one of our folks?

How to build a superbird with a fiberglass or metal kit
Start to finish, pics, text, line drawings
http://www.ebay.com/itm/build-superbird-fiberglass-metal-kit-/250940771247?hash=item3a6d3c4baf&item=250940771247&pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&vxp=mtr
This is a buy it now or auction on how to build a Superbird from a 1970 plymouth 2 dr hardtop B body car.  This information is in the form of text, discussion, consults, pictures and line drawings.  It is step by step from op0ening the kit and saying %&(*#*$, or looking for non-existant instructions or a manual.  It covers the suprise of finding a rolled up scrap of paper stuffed in a hollow spot with a few measurements in it.  It prevents immediatly putting the kit on ebay and hoping to recover $3,000 from your $9,000 kit.  This step by step on how I put together my kit without any instructions and pictures and explanation every step of the way.  I cover the nosecone, the tail section, the hood extension, how to put the window plug in, how to add frame connectors to handle the extra weight, how to put the disk brakes on the front, what part numbers you have to get, and how to do it.  I also cover primary epoxy painting and everything that will allow you to build this kit and not have to spend an extra  $20, 000  by having to take it to a "skip step" whammy job body shop.  I provide consult after the sale at no cost, additional pics and drawings when needed, a source for steel rather than plastic nose cone parts so the headlights work and everything you will need.  Please call me at 813-280-2658 for any questions.  If the listing goes off unexpectidly, call me and I will re-list as when sombody purchases, I have to re-list. 

moparstuart

all information you can get free here by asking or using the search function  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE