News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guess Who is having a garage sale?

Started by b5blue, November 26, 2011, 06:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

No really....Randy Bachman of the Guess Who and BTO is having one on his web-sight!  :yesnod: Cool stuff at super cheap prices.
www.RandyBachman.com   Click on "Merchandise" then "Garage Sale".

Magnumcharger

Guess who....good one.

Of course I clicked on your links, and I "ain't seen nothin' yet".....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

TruckDriver

You gotta go in the Merchandise section, then scroll to the bottom. I had the "Any Road" cd since 1993 when it came out. Its a good cd. $2.99
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BIGBLCK11

Good deal, until you add shipping.  I realize it is from Canada to the U.S. for me, but come on.  I put 5 45rpm records in my cart, $9.95 for purchase PLUS $30 for shipping. :o  I promptly removed all items.  BTO rocks, but not for that much.

b5blue

I didn't know about the shipping, bummer. "These Eyes" aren't "Laughing" as we all "Share The Land" and this is "No Time" for a deal to be "Undun" by high shipping! He may not be "Taking Care Of Business" with charges that high.   :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: b5blue on November 27, 2011, 08:54:23 AM
I didn't know about the shipping, bummer. "These Eyes" aren't "Laughing" as we all "Share The Land" and this is "No Time" for a deal to be "Undun" by high shipping! He may not be "Taking Care Of Business" with charges that high.   :lol:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: love it  great tunes 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

maxwellwedge

If the wife saw me paying all those shipping charges there would be No Sugar Tonight. I would rather Hang on to my Life and not become a Bus Rider.
Maybe an American Women would understand.

b5blue

:smilielol: Your smart to "Hang On To Your Life"!

maxwellwedge

I know - I was making it about me!   :lol:

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: moparstuart on November 27, 2011, 09:10:59 AM
Quote from: b5blue on November 27, 2011, 08:54:23 AM
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: love it  great tunes 

Lol, good one.  No problem, thanks for posting it.  I have an old jukebox and was psyched to get some new vinyl for it, until checkout.  :-\