News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy 45th Birthday, Bull!

Started by Dans 68, November 25, 2011, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

The70RT

Hope you are having a good one  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

bill440rt

HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hope you had a great day, Curtis!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

ChgrSteve67

bakerhillpins

Happy birthday Curtis...  :2thumbs:  Hope you had a grrrrrreat day.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bull

Thanks again everyone. I had a nice birthday today. We went to Sweet Tomatoes for a late lunch/early dinner and then I went to watch Gold Rush with some of the guys from the show. Got a $50 Autozone card, a $10 Quizno's card, $120 in Charger cash and some assorted small gifts. It was a good day.

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 25, 2011, 06:50:38 PM
Looks like you treated yourself to one of those new Chargers for your birthday, Bull.   :cheers:

:lol: :lol: Hell would freeze over before I'd pay that much money for something I don't want. I also couldn't afford the crap I'd get around here for buying one.