News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Our Welfare System

Started by A383Wing, September 14, 2013, 05:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no clue who their Daddy's are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing and medical care. So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My dogs get their first checks Friday.

Is this is a great country or what!!!

PS: Now I'm looking for a Chihuahua. The Welfare lady said Mexicans get extra benefits!

Tilar

I wasn't sure whether I needed to laugh or cry.  :lol:   :'(
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mopar Nut

What if they're pregnant? Double?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

over here they pay by the child so a big litter would be a gold mine      :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Tilar

Same here. They even loan their kids to others to claim more money. I think they should just shut it completely off and clean out the gene pool and start over.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Tilar on September 15, 2013, 09:35:49 AM
Same here. They even loan their kids to others to claim more money. I think they should just shut it completely off and clean out the gene pool and start over.
:iagree:
My ex-girlfriend did this with her little brother and sister, could still be going on.  :rotz:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

remta1

Quote from: polywideblock on September 14, 2013, 11:36:05 PM
over here they pay by the child so a big litter would be a gold mine      :yesnod:

over here they call it pay rises  :flame: